Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

May 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to review. It's a very light-weight gel, I love the light scent, quick absorption and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It makes my hand feels smother and softer. It does feel very hydrating as well. Highly recommend..

May 26, 2019

Light weight with a fresh scent

My hands are very dry from the house hold chores, like doing dishes, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. In winter my hands get pretty rough that I need thick moisturiser to keep my skin from cracking.
    Now that winter has left us I like using a lighter hand cream and this Neutrogena Hydro boost hand gel is not bad. I did reapply 2 to 3 times today but that is because I was my hands a lot too. The gel is little watery and i had to take a little time rubbing it into my skin. The feeling after the gel.is absorbed was a little weird, it felt my hands were sweating. But I am still using it everyday now and I really like the fresh smell of the gel.

*I received a free sample of the product.

May 26, 2019

Non greasy and very moisturizing!

I’m very picky about my hand creams because I don’t like the ones that leave my hands feeling super greasy. I loved the light consistency of this product. It wasn’t greasy but the moisture lasted until I washed my hands.

So hydrating!

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to review. I have dry hands almost all year around and this hydro boost hand cream provides so much moisture. I apply throughout the day and at night before bed. I love the light scent and quick absorption. Would recommend this hand cream for daily use it’s great to keep in my purse.

Perfect Hand Cream

I really like this hand cream because the gel formula blends immediately into the skin. It's a very light-weight gel that is extremely hydrating which is great for me since I have dry skin and my hands always need moisture. I like that it doesn't have a greasy feel. I would totally use this everyday and repurchase. *I received this product free from Chickadvisor to test and review. My opinion is honest and my own.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM

I love NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM. It makes my hand smother and softer. It fast absorbing works very good for me. I recommend to all my friends.

May 26, 2019

Liked it but could use a bit more moisture

I was sent this product to test and review for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I applied the hand gel as instructed and really enjoyed the hydration without the long term greasy feel. It applies like a wet gel, but dries within seconds. It’s nice for a quick fix for dry hands after dishes or something, but I require much more moisture for my dry hands. It really didn’t have a ‘lotion’ feel. It’s the perfect size to keep in your purse, and I did enjoy the light fresh scent.
    #freeproduct #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

Strange texture

I’ve use this for about a week now. I don’t enjoy the texture. I find it leaves a bit of a stickiness on my hands and I don’t like that. It does moisturize but the texture just gets me. I receive this complementary from ticket Beiser for review purposes.

My New Handcream

This Hydro Boost Hand Cream really does work. It feels light and wet when applied, drys quick and keeps hands soft all day long. It also has a soft smell that last a long time.

Taking this everywhere!

I honestly HATE most hand creams because they are too greasy but this hand gel is AMAZING. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My skin felt instantly hydrated and after 3 days of regular use there was a noticeable improvement in the dryness of my skin. Will definitely be purchasing this!