Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 29, 2019

Gel creams are my new fav!

Neutrogena you did it once again! The hydro boost hand gel cream is amazing. I have a new love for gel based cream after completing this campaign. The gel format absorbs so quick into my skin and leaves a long lasting boost, as the name indicates, of hydration. My hands get dry from time to time but this product did the trick. A little amount goes a long way too! I did not have to use a large amount of product to get results. It also had a very pleasant scent to it which was refreshing. Definitely would repurchase this product for that long lasting moisture my skin deserves!

Light & refreshing

This is an ideal cream to have in my purse, size and quality wise. I've been applying it everyday to my hands & arms, and my skin is left quite moisturized, very supple. The fresh clean scent is enjoyable, not overpowering. It lingers after a few hand washes, which is nice. I'd recommend for those who want to try a different type of cream, and who don't mind a product on the pricier side.
    I received this free from the Product Review Club.

Leaves Hands Feeling Greay

I was one of the people who got to try Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost hand gel cream for free. I have eczema so I use a lot of different creams when I have flare ups and this hand gel worked well for me.

After applying it to my hands I noticed that it was not really greasy and absorbed rather quickly which I love! It also smells nice and not at all overpowering.

May 29, 2019

A refreshing treat for the hands!

I recently had the opportunity to try this product and while I typically am not a hand product person, this product may have converted me.
    I took this in my travel bag on a recent trip and used it periodically when I needed to feel refreshed. It is just lovely. The scent is nice and it leaves my hands feeling so soft without a heavy residue i usually find from hand creams.
    Definitely a must try!

May 29, 2019

Great smelling and soft hands

I received this product free from Chick Advisor.

I have eczema on my hands so in order to keep it under control I use a lot of hand cream. I really liked this hand cream because it smells great (sweet and floral), it left hands really soft, and it dries quickly. The tube is a good size that's small enough for your purse but big enough that it's decent value (amazon.ca sells for around $8). I've been using it multiple times a day for about a week and so far it hasn't irritated my skin and my hands are well moisturized. I would recommend this product.

Love, love, love!

I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor. All I can say is wow! It is so light and left my hands feeling so soft. The gel felt really nice and a little goes a long way. I love the scent too! I am in love!

May 29, 2019

Made my hands silky smooth

I love Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost hand gel cream. It smells delightful, and you don't need to use but a small dollop to enrich both hands with silky smooth great smelling hands.

Soft hands

I got this part of a chickadvisor review for free here is my honest review

I like the way it smells and my hands were soft I work on till all day touching screen and it didn’t get oily like most I have dry hands as I wash often Thai helped keep hands smooth and soft

Non-Greasy, Effective Hand Cream

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream effectively moisturizes hands without leaving behind a greasy residue. The lightly, pleasantly scented product absorbs quickly and spreads easily over skin. A small amount of product goes a long way! Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream will be a great addition to my summer season products.

Super Moisturizing

I'm not sure if I've used cream with  Hyaluronic Acid before... but I most definitely will now! I'm guessing that is what makes this cream so Amazing. For starters I work in a factory, and the die lube dries out my skin horribly. This cream is like liquid hydration. It smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling light and super soft. I will be buying this product once I run out! I cant believe the amount of moisture a tiny bit of this cream can give.
    I received this product from chick advisor in exchange for my honest opinion
    @Neutrogenacanada