Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    3.2/5

Decent hand cream

This is a light hand cream that makes the skin on your hands instantly feel super hydrated. I personally prefer hand creams that are thicker, as this one makes my hands feeling slightly greasy. It doesn't feel like it hydrates the skin on my hands as deeply as thicker creams do.

Great hand gel cream

I have never even heard of any type of hand "gel" cream, so it was interesting to try this Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream. I work at a hospital and lift weights 3-5 times per week, so my hands suffer quite a bit and I go through a lot of hand creams.
    I actually loved the texture of this product and worked really well for me. It was hydrating my skin but was not "thick and greasy" like some other products. I think the price could be a little better, but when it is on sale it probably is worth buying. I will add this to the pool of my go-to hand creams.

May 30, 2019

Light hand gel cream treatment

This is a unique hand gel cream product that absorbs quickly into the skin. The blue tint makes this product appealing. It is not at all greasy, and not at all like other hand creams on the market.

I see this product as more of a treatment for the hand as opposed to an immediate feel-good fix. I'll have to see the long-term usage of this product to be sure that it provides results. It's certainly a different kind of hand product that is not really comparable to what is out there. I admit that I'm a bit undecided about this product.

Great for dry hands!

I gifted this lotion to my sister because she has EXTREMELY dry hands and she loved it! They hydrated her hands without feeling greasy and dried down almost immediately. The smell of the lotion is not too over powering. She noticed her hands were less dry and much softer after using the HydroBoost hand gel. Definitely recommend for those who have dry hands!

May 30, 2019

Gel texture feels wonderful!

I was so excited to use this gel cream as I absolutely love gel products! I have used the hydroboost face gel and adored it so I couldn't wait to get this on my hands! The gel cream is so light it feels so refreshing going on, I can tell it will be amazing in summer on a hot day! It immediately made my hands feel soft and left the amazing scent of hydroboost lingering.. yum! I was not left with any film or stickiness/ greasiness after applying this which is important to me when using a cream on my hands. I will definitely be repurchasing this as I absolutely love the scent and feel of my hands after application. Way to go Neutrogena!!

May 30, 2019

Fast absorbing and makes your skin super soft

I am really in love with this hand gel cream. I love how lightweight and fast absorbing it is. In only a matter of minutes, your hands soak up all the moisture and your hands are baby bum soft. It's a great product to use all over your body too !!

Updated On: May 30, 2019

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

May 30, 2019

Long-lasting protection that quenches your skin.

I was given the opportunity to test and review the #Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream in exchange for my honest opinion. The first thing I noticed was the fresh scent of this #Neutrogena #skincare product. The creamy gel texture is thick and feels cool on my hands. The scented cream glides over my #skin and is quickly absorbed without leaving my hands feeling tacky or oily. The refreshing scent lingers on your hands without being cloying. My skin feels moisturized and deeply hydrated after using this gel cream. The #Neutrogena hand care product is long-lasting and you don’t need to be constantly reapplying in order to have your hands feel quenched. The Hyaluronic Acid helps my hands feel soft to the touch and keeps the dryness at bay. The #Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is an effective hand care cream that delivers the extra hydration your working hands need to stay healthy. Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA for my #NeutrogenaWeekendReady box! #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #productreviewclub #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada #handcream

Great Hydration for the Hands

My hands are always dry so I'm constantly in need of a good moisturizer. I really liked this Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. The gel is cooling and soothing on the skin and blends nicely without feeling greasy. It also smells very light and fresh and left my hands feeling soft and smooth. It's a great size too to travel with.

*I received this product free as part of a trial and these opinions are my own.

May 30, 2019

The best hand gel cream!

I've #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor! I use hand cream every day,but I never have tryed before hand gel cream .My hands always dry ,so it was good for me to try this gel cream ,after using it for a couple of days on my hand I definitely can say that this gel cream is amaizing,now my hand so smooth and so silky ,Love it! When I applyed it it's absorbs very quickly ,it has very light textureand not greasy at all.Definitely recomend it and definitely will buy it!

United States

LOVE THIS CREAM

I work a job that is very hands on. I process mail at a sorting plant and I am constantly touching paper products, boxes and who knows what else. I find that my hands dry out really badly and even crack on occasion. I have used this now for about a week and I have found that my hands are much smoother and less dry than before. I have tried many hand creams and this one seems to be the best one that I have tried yet