Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 05, 2019

Great product

I really enjoyed using this hand cream. Sometimes I find that a hand cream can be too greasy, and it irritates my sometimes sensitive skin, but this one didn't do that. I like the scent, and the packaging is sleek. I will most likely be purchasing it in the near future.

June 05, 2019
    California, United States

Great hand cream

Thank you for the opportunity to try this cream. The cream left my hands feeling soft and hydrated without a greasy feel. The cream absorbed well into my skin and helped keep my hands cream. I do prefer a heavier cream for my hands and am undecided if I will purchase it again but I am happy with it this far.

Hands feel great after!

The cool gel texture leaves an amazing feel after. Very light and light pleasant scent. Not greasy at all but takes a few minutes to absorb fully! Very effective and lasting hydration!

Great hand gel

I got to try the NEUTROGENA hydro boost hand gel/cream for free with Chick Advisor. The packaging is a good size, nice for travel or keeping in your purse. The gel/cream has a nice light sent. Did not leave my hands greasy but I did find a had to use quite a bit. It drys up fast & absorbs well.

So soft and silky!

This formula feels like silk. It is soft and smooth on the hands. I apply this in the morning and night and I love it. It absorbs really fast. It’s not greasy and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. It has a fresh scent and I love it. The packaging is easy to use and squeeze out the product. Overall a fantastic formula. Thanks to chick advisor for the free sample. I love it.

non-greasy lightweight handcream

I am always on the hunt for an effective yet cost effective hand cream as I live in an ultra dry climate, so I was super stoked to be sent this for testing purposes from Chick Advisor. This hand cream is fragranced and the scent does linger for a while, so that may not appeals to those who are sensitive to scents. This gel hand cream immediately leaves the skin feeling hydrated and feels like it leaves a thin film after application; however, this cream is quite light and leaves a non-greasy residue. I don't know that this cream leaves my hands moisturized all day, perhaps at most for a few hours before reapplication is needed.

Hydro Boost

I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost for free through Chick Advisors Product Review Club. This hand cream contains Hyaluronic Acid which supposedly is “skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water”. While this product claims to be non-greasy I found this wasn’t true. It does absorb quickly but I felt as if I wanted to wash my hands after. There are other hand creams on the market I would purchase over this item.

Light scent

I really liked the texture of this hand cream it left my hands feeling smooth and not greasy afterwards. The smoothness lasted the majority of the day too. The scent was light and pleasant. Overall I think this hand gel works great on my dry hands.

Gel crème fantastique

J'ai adoré l'odeur de ce produit. J'ai aimé aussi qu'une "crème" a main soit présentée sous forme d'un gel, puisque cela ne laisse aucun résidu collant sur la peau.

Nourishing

Same beachy scent as the sunscreen which I like, and the lotion really has long lasting effects. My hands still feel soft after a few hours have passed. I was a little surprised by the “gel” look at first, as that’s not the typical lotion I buy. Overall I think it’s a great lotion that works all day while I’m at work.