Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Hydration Works!

I was provided this product for free by the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for my honest review. I really love the scent of this hand gel! It's very light and doesn't smell like a pretend chemical, it smells natural. The other great thing about it as how quickly it sinks into your skin, you don't have to wave your hands around at all getting it to dry. It's also really hydrating and has a cooling effect on your skin when you put it on. I was able to wear it for the entire work day without re-application. The other great thing about it is the fact it didn't make my sensitive skin react at all. I'll def be buying this hand gel in the winter as my skin is so dry then!

nice hand cream

I tried this hand cream thanks to chickadvisor! I love how leaves my hands so moisturized. It absorbs so fast. I recommend because is a non greasy because is water based.

Works well

I usually go with non scented hand cream but this one seems to work well without irritating the skin. I’m sensitive to strong scents and hydroboost hand gel cream is not overwhelming and gives a cooling effect to the skin. Thought needs a reapplication once in a while due to its light nature it keeps the skin moisturized abs hydrated. Good addition to the product line.

California, United States

Good but not a game changer

Price: 7-8

Cruelty Free: They do not test on animals however they do sell to china, who does test on animals

Ingredients:
    Water (eau), Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Parfum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1.

TLDR: good but not a game changer

I received this product for free from chick advisor.

Packaging:
    Very Cute, love the texture of the bottle and that it's a squeeze out option for easy of use. It's actually quite large too for hand cream.

Product:
    I like the smell and texture of this product. it goes on the skin like water. which makes sense since it's the first ingredient. It does contin a "fatty alcohol" so if you are acne prone, have broken skin or someone with a dry skin condition this might not be for you and you should check with youre doctor. Over all it's a solid moisturizer for a drug store brand but its not going to replace my current one.

Soft hands

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream felt good on my hands. Came out as a gel and smoothed on evenly without using much product. My hands felt moisturized and soft all day. It has a light scent that smells good.

Great hand cream!

Chickadvisor sent me the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream to try and I could not be happier with the results. I have purchase items from this line before and have been really happy with how it has performed. The gel texture is something new for me, as I've never had a gel hand cream. It soaked into my skin quickly and has a nice subtle scent. Great cream and will recommend to others who are looking for a product like this!

Nice but thin

This product was just ok for me. I really enjoyed the smell but it is very thin and I prefer a thicker hand cream due to my extremely dry hands. I also think the price is a bit high for a hand cream. I'll stick with the thicker and creams for my hands.

Wow

La première fois que j'ai essayé ce gel-crème, je me demandais pourquoi tout ce que je touchais était plus doux. Vraiment efficace et tient super longtemps! Je vais clairement en racheter!!

Did not disappoint!

I love trying out new handcreams and this particular one did not disappoint. It feels glorious on my skin and left my hands feeling extremely hydrated. I typically suffer from dry and cracked hands and I found this hand gel cream sur Pringle soothing.

June 05, 2019

Smells so fresh and fast absorbing

This product is amazing. Fresh scent and quick drying plus very moisturizing. It's a winner !
    It absorbs into your skin very quickly and leaves no residue. The scent is clean and fresh but subtle....not overpowering. I would buy this on my own. #gotitfree