Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Sensation ultra douce

Cette crème a un parfum neutre et est très soyeuse lors de l'application. Cela donne l'impression d'avoir eu un traitement à la paraffine tellement c'est soyeux après. J'ai remarqué une amélioration de l'hydratation de mes mains après quelques jours seulement. En plus, elle contient de l'acide hyaluronique, mon ingrédient coup de coeur!

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester ce produit gratuitement.

Très bonne crème !

Superbe découverte !

Au départ je craignais que le produit laisse un film collant sur ma peau, mais au contraire ma peau est devenue hyper douce. L’odeur et la texture sont vraiment agréables.

Very moisturizing!

I had the opportunity to try this hand cream for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I really recommend it!
    What I like best about it is that the gel cream is very light and absorbs so quickly into the skin. Hand creams can so often be so heavy and take so long to absorb, which can be frustrating when we need our hands to open doors and pick up things, so a fast-absorbing hand cream is definitely a thing of beauty!
    I like that this product is lightly scented and very moisturizing. My hands feel so soft!
    I’m someone who washes their hands non-stop as I work with children and also garden as a hobby. My hands dry out very quickly and I find this product truly keeps my hands moisturized and smooth!
    This is a great product and I really recommend it it for anyone who is on the go who needs an effective, fast absorbing hand cream!
    #gotitfree #neutrogena #hydroboost #freesample #ad

New Brunswick, Canada

New must-have

I received the Neutrogena Hydroboost weekend ready kit for free in exchange for an honest review. The Neutrogena Hydroboost Hand gel cream was part of the kit and was the first item I tried. I have tried many hand creams and this one glided on very well, giving the hydrating feeling on your hands in a perfect combination of hydration and absorption. A little bit goes a long way. I did not need to reapply as often as my normal hand creams. My hands stayed hydrated for the entire day. Also, I love the smell, it is not too strong but gives a soft clean perfume smell. I enjoy the vibrant blue tube and have it out on my desk at work so its handy all the time.

I will definitely buy again!

June 10, 2019

Really helped my super dry hands

I received this product for free from chickadvisor and would definitely recommend!
    It is a super lightweight lotion but provides hydration that usually youd only find from a thicker lotion.
    The bottle size is a great size for a purse and it smells amazing

June 10, 2019

This is great for hands that are dry, I tried it on my hands but i do not have a problem at this time of the year with dryness so i can say the look shiny and hydrated, I don't like strong perfume, this one is delicate and has a nice scent. Will definetly try this one during the winter. I recommand this product especially for people with dry hands but for women you likes having nice hands this cream is wonderful. A must

Crème à main préférée

Je viens de trouver la meilleure crème à main, j’adore la sensation de fraîcheur que cette crème donne à mes mains et la texture est très agréable et très hydratante!!

Comfortable feeling!

I was afraid this gel would be somewhat sticky. But it isn't! I love it because it does not leave a greasy feeling like usual hand creams do. I usually prefer scented hand products though. It is indeed hydrating and feels quite light, which I do enjoy during summertime.

June 10, 2019

Great SPF and I love the scent !

This lotion works great and smells even better - non greasy and rich ! I use it everyday and I feel it do it’s work so it’s a definite buy and great value for he money as all neutragena products are.

Excellent Hand Cream

I have very dry hands and am always looking for a hand cream that won't leave my hands greasy (typing with greasy fingers is NOT ideal) and I was very excited to get this from Chick Advisor for review. Earlier in the year I was sent the Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and was hoping the hand cream was just as good. And it is! The product absorbs quickly and doesn't leave that greasy film that so many rich hand moisturizers do. I find that I'm only moisturizing once a day and yet my hands still feel soft and hydrated throughout my work day. This will be a permanent staple at my desk at work.