Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Great for summer use

As I approach 40 years old I find that my hands need more nourishment. However, I myself didn't use hand creams often and hand gel cream exactly meets my need. I love that it is lightweight and easily absorbed, perfect for summer use.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome hand gel cream!

I was lucky enough to be picked to try out the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream! I absolutely love it! Smells great, hands feel silky and hydrated, drys fast and a little goes a long way with this product, I would purchase this product when I run out and recommend it to my friends and family. #gotitfree

June 12, 2019

Love the idea of adding HA

I love the idea of adding hyaluronic acid to a hand cream! This complimentary bottle couldn't have arrived at a better time; I just recently moved inland and away from the coast, and my new location has given me extremely dry skin. My fingers especially are feeling the worst of it. I use this hand cream only at night because I am actually not a fan of how it feels on my hands. It's a hard feeling to describe - the cream is rather liquid-y (hence why it is labelled as a "hand gel cream"), which is not a problem for me, but when it dries down on your skin, it leaves a residue feeling that is rather uncomfortable. I would hate to put this on in the morning and have to go throughout the day feeling like there's a foreign layer of something on my hands. I do think it does an effective job of hydrating the skin though. And I really enjoy the look of the packaging!

Hydrating cream!!

I love this hand cream! They are very light weight and absorbs really fast! It has really helped with my overly dried hands from frequent hand washing working as a nurse. They smell so fresh too! I highly recommend them! #gotitfree

Light and airy

This is a nice every day moisturizer to use when you hands needs a quick moisture boost. The scent is light and pleasant - an aqua scent with a bit of floral. It absorbed quickly and left no greasy feel. In terms of moisture power, this would be on the lighter side - a 3 out of 5. Overall it's nice, but if your hands feel really dry, this won't cut it.

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for reviewing purposes.

2.0/5

June 11, 2019

Only buy this if you want a super light hand lotion

I received this product as a member of the product review club.

I personally had high hopes for this hand cream since it contains hyaloronic acid, but it was disappointing on various levels: I wasn’t a fan of the strong scent, although it does fade after application. Secondly and most importantly it doesn’t leave my hands feeling soft and moisturized. The texture is so thin that my hands did feel slightly more moisturized upon application, but with most other hand creams my hands become softer afterwards and this product failed to do that.

For that reason I would not recommend this for anyone who wishes to acquire softer hands that feel substantially moisturized.

Neat formula!

This is my first time using a Gel hand cream thanks to my box from Chick Advisor. I was surprised at how quickly and easily the product absorbed into my skin. I did find the scent a bit strong at first but it does dissipate quickly. I'm a teacher and I wash my hands a lot, so I appreciate the size/colour - it's easy to put in my bag/find among my other things. I can't say my hands felt hydrated all day but they did feel soft after I used the product. I look forward to trying it out more.

Great hand gel cream

I received this product as a member of the product review club. I usually find hand lotions too greasy so this gel cream was the perfect compromise! It was light and not greasy at all

June 11, 2019

Goes on light and perfect for the summer

This feels pretty good on skin, nice and cooling actually and a pretty light formula that’s perfect for summer use. It smells nice but not overpowering and I know it’s not winter, but my hands are dry all year long since I wash my hands so often so this is the perfect thing.

I got this free to try but my opinions are my own.

LOVE THIS

This is fantastic I love this product !! It makes my hands so soft and isnt liquidy!! Can't wait to try this in the winter when it really counts but love it in the summer!!