Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

3.2/5

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Pros:
    -Good value for price
    -As it is a gel cream, it is not too thick won't be too sticky when applied

Cons:
    -May not be hydrating enough for dry winters

Refreshing Cream

I loved how refreshing and light this cream was. It packed a punch of moisture without feeling heavy or greasy.It is deceptively moisturizing for how thin of a cream it is. It is lightly and pleasantly scented.

Amazing for my Hands!

I have such trouble with hand creams... when I do remember to put it on, it seems like something happens and I have to either immediately grab something, or get into something that would require my hands NOT to be sticky, greasy, or oily, which hand creams always do to my hands. So I was pleasantly surprized when I was able to try this free product testing for Chick Advisor. This hand cream certainly left my hands soft, but the best part was how quickly it absorbed into my hands so I could get on with my tasks at hand (so to speak). It lasted a long period too! I will look forward to this product in a foot cream if they decide to make it.

Love the Hydro Boost

My hands really take a beating all year round so I was excited to try this Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. It is very unique and lightweight and absorbed very quickly into my skin. I also like how my skin was left feeling very soft. The moisture that this product puts into my skin is amazing and I will buy for sure. #gotitfree

June 12, 2019

Works great but little greasy

I love how the Neutrogena hand gel does what it promises to do! It hydrates my hands instantly! My hands feel smooth and soft right away, sometimes i do have very dry hand due to cleaning or gardening and this works wonder on my hand! It has a nice, light soapy smell which does not bother me at all but the gel does leave your skin a bit greasy which is why my mom avoids using it as it makes her hands more sweaty. But for me this it a great but would love to see an improvement on reducing the greasy feeling. Overall it works as promised and love love the smell!!

leaves skin feeling wonderful

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is definitely effective. I tried it on my hands and this product is so light-weight that it gets absorbed within seconds and leaves my hands with a naturally feeling softness without any oily or greasy residue. The texture is very light and and the scent is very soft and pleasant. I recommend this product.

So lightweight!

This hand gel moisturiser is bomb af! If you’re the one who doesn’t like hand moisturiser because it feels heavy and ikky look no further ! This is so lightweight and your skin will just drink it up like water ! I love it! And will repurchase

Amazing hydrating hand cream

I loved the way this hand cream felt! You could feel the hydration being added to your skin. For someone with dry hands this was awesome! I definitely recommend!

June 12, 2019

Softest hands straight up hands down.

I am crazy for moisturizers and body lotions, constantly moisturizing my hands. After one use in my morning routine, my hands were silky smooth ALL day. I usually apply hand cream several times a day, but with this gel cream I only need to use it once a day. Great value for the price, tiny amount of product needed for full effect, product will last a lot longer than cream lotions. Will definitely purchase this!

Love this hand cream!

I was excited to try this hand cream as I am a loyal user of a Neutrogena hand cream for dry, winter hands. This Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is lightweight, extremely hydrating, and has a subtle scent. It is now my go-to spring/summer hand cream.