Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Light and good size

Received this as free product. I liked how it’s light for summer and good size to pack everywhere. Smell is not overpowering
    The packaging is attractive

June 18, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost does the job but is sticky

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand gel smells nicely and feels refreshing. However, I find it stays sticky for too long and gives me the feeling I should go and wash my hands.

I like that it gets soaked up by my skin fast and the result is fine, too. I am still torn if I’d recommend it though because of the stickiness.

Updated On: June 18, 2019

I received this product for free to try out and review!

Moisturizing!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

These new Neutogena products keep surprising me! I honestly find this hand gel cream so moisturizing and not sticky at all. It really rubs in nicely and keeps my hands from cracking or peeling with the change in weather that's been going on lately. Really a great product with little scent to keep on my desk at work. I would recommend this entire line of products! Especially to those that need to get right back to work and don't want to wait for a heavy cream to dry! Great product.

Michigan, United States

wonderful

I put this on my desk at work and let co-workers try it too :) Everyone who tried it enjoyed that it was a gel instead of a cream. Smells okay, but would be better if it was scented.

June 17, 2019

so hydrating

This is a really great hydrating hand gel. I love how it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy which is really great for the summer. I suggest this one ladies

June 17, 2019

J adore

J ai souvent les mains très sèches, ce produit est parfait. La plupart des produits hydratants sont en crème aet laisse un fini collant mais pas celui-là.

1.0/5

not the best

i got this cream for free. so while it did glide on and smoothly absorb into the skin at first it was soft, but after 30 minutes my hands were back to being dry. i need something heavier this was not it, it definitely would not lock in moisture all day.

Super crème a mains !

J’ai adoré cette crème. Elle se sent juste un peu trop fort, mais le parfum se dissipe quand même rapidement. J’aime la sensation qu’elle laisse après l’avoir mise, en général, je déteste le côté graisseux laissé par les crèmes à mains. Je vais racheter ça !!

June 16, 2019

Coup de coeur pour mes mains

Ceux Gel-Crème et bien pour donner une petite hydratation pour les temps chaud.

L'odeur douce et parfaite, mais reste assez longtemps.

Je ne le conseille pas si tu aime pas les odeurs.

Le tous absorbe rapidement et laisse les mains douce.

Un nouveau coup de coeur qui reste dans ma sacoche. :)

#ChickAdvisor #Neutrogena #FreeProduct

Moisturized hands all day

I work in the health care industry and washing my hands and using hand sanitizer all day makes them extremely dry. I tried this product and used it in the morning and night. It kept my hand moisturized throughout the day disputes still washing my hands regularly during my work day. I love it. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue and it absorbs very quickly. I received this product to review and test