Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Lightweight, super hydrating!

Really love using this product.. super hydrating and doesn't leave a heavy feel behind. No scent, so it doesn't bother my sensitive skin or allergies whatsoever! Super happy with this product! Will definitely recommend!

April 11, 2021

Absorbs instantly and leaves skin soft and smooth

I loved using the Neutrogena hydro boost serum and added it to my daily routine. I’m thankful I got to try it free from ChickAdvisor. I used it as soon as I got out of the shower and started noticing a difference within the week. With wearing a mask to teach, my skin was often irritated and Dry. I love how it restores the moisture, absorbs instantly and does not leave me skin feeling greasy. It doesn’t take
    Much neither so the bottle goes a long way. I will be buying this product again and definitely sharing it with family and friends. It’s affordable and great for anyone with sensitive skin as its hypoallergenic.

J’ai adoré!

J’ai eu la chance de tester le duo Hydro Boost de Neutrogena et j’ai tout simplement adoré! Le sérum est très léger et agréable à appliquer! Après seulement un peu plus d’une semaine sur ma peau je vois la difference! Ma peau est beaucoup plus lumineuse et l’apparence des ridules diminuée! Je le recommande sans hésitation!

I like it - but its only been 7 days

I like this serum. I don’t know what the little blue bubbles are, but they disappear during application. The serum dries quickly, in about a minute and doesn’t feel sticky once dry. You will definitely need a moisturizer after! My skin is consistently thirsty after the serum has dried. When I started using the hyaluronic acid I had no dryness or breakouts anywhere to be seen. (Although I’m sure saying this out loud will jinx my streak!) And since I was required to complete my review of these two products only 7 days after receiving them I don’t feel comfortable definitively speaking to their efficacy.

Light weight

Truly a thirst quencher for the skin. So light weight and gets absorbed so quickly. The best part is that it leaves my skin replenished and hydrated. Will defiantly be a staple product in my skin care routine

Amazing Hydro Boost Serum

I am a neutrogena lover!I have a certain products that have been using for years because they are really effective and this serum is not an exception! It is a weightless serum that quickly absorb by the skin and leaves a smoothness almost instantly! I highly recommend this serum even for sensitive skin like me.

Lightweight serum

I love how lightweight this serum feels. It absorbs so quickly, and it wasn’t sticky on the skin. My skin drank it up, was very hydrated and had a beautiful glow. This is a great serum to incorporate into a skincare routine.

Love it!

I Loved this serum, not tacky, or greasy, not really much of a scent which I love. The hydration I felt after the first use was incredible! I #gotitfree from chickadvisor and Neutrogena Canada but I will definitely be purchasing again!

J'ai adoré l'utiliser

J'ai beaucoup aimé tester ce produit, cela a beaucoup amélioré l'apparence de ma peau en général. Je me sens plus hydraté et moins sensible. Je recommande ce produit!

Very light and works!

Although the product has a very light texture and does not seen very hydrating,it does do a great job on moisturizing the skin, even my skin which is pretty dry was very hydrated after 3 days of use.