Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

April 29, 2021

Love it!

First time trying this thanks to chickadvisor and I love this serum! It goes on so light and feels refreshing! Will definitely be purchasing this again!

So smooth!

This is an excellent serum, I’ve tried other hyaluronic acid serums in the past and they make my skin feel tight and dry - this one doesn’t! It’s a great base for my moisturizer and leaves my skin feeling smooth.

Hydro boost

Makes your skin feel nice, smooth and fresh. Not sticky and doesn't have a smell. I got it for free to so that's a bonus #NeutrogenaHydroBoost @Neutragena

Lovely scented serum

Soft and buttery feeling on my skin, I felt refreshed from the serum and expect it would be an excellent alternative to overpriced alternative at a make up counter or beauty shop.

Lovely scented serum

Wanted to love it

I received this product through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I usually love Neutrogena skincare, so I wanted to love this product as well, but it's a no go for me. I love the subtle fresh scent and beautiful packaging, but I find this serum to leave a sticky residue on my skin. It does not absorb well, and feels like a mask. For those reasons I will not be purchasing this product in the future. Thank you ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena!

April 27, 2021

Good product, could be greener

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum
    Night Pressed Serum

With so many skincare products so promisingly promoted, a lot of money can easily be wasted on an unsatisfactory product.

There is an immediate result with both of these tested products so I expect further benefits with continued use.

They both are quickly absorbed into the skin and the skin has an improved texture & appearance.

I do not use them together.

I am in my 60s and have used Neutrogena products for many years, finding them to be effective and reasonably priced; have always had compliments on my skin.

I have been wanting to try The Hydro Boost items but have not yet due to pricing.

Although I may now want to purchase these, I find the many chemical ingredients to be disappointing.

April 27, 2021

Very hydrating and nice applicator!

I’ve been using another hyaluronic acid serum for a couple years now and never noticed a difference. With this serum, my skin definitely felt more hydrated right away. That being said, my skin was a little sensitive to the ingredients for some reason (got slightly red) - I did have some broken skin so that could be why and is likely no fault of the serum itself. I really like the package and the push dropper applicator - makes it super convenient!

Works great!

This is the frist time I've used a hyaluronic acid serum and I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
    This absorbs into my skin super quick, leaving it hydrated, soft and supple all day long. I've used it morning and nigh and have noticed smoother skin.
    Since it absorbs so quickly as well, there's no need to wait to move onto the next step of your skincare routine.

Works great!