Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

My Liquid Gold Serum

I was so excited to be able to try out these awesome #neutrogenahydraboost products for Free!
    These are now my new favourite part of my nighttime skincare; The first night I used it my face felt supple and plum and my husband notice that my pores were diminishing. So I had to share it with him of course, I finally found products that don't leave me feeling like I just put grease on.
    Thank you @neutrogena for the opportunity; this has made such a difference for me and the proof is in my skin. I will be buying this product again as both my hubby and I are seeing results.

Super for sensitive skin

The Neutrogena Hydro boost serum - is simply superb for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me to break out at all, it left my skin feeling smooth, moisturized and soft. What I truly liked, is that unlike other serums this was not greasy or oily. It did not clog my pores but left my skin supple and smooth.

Perfect for newbies

This is a good product if you’re just starting out on your skincare journey. Perfect addition if you’re looking to incorporate more than just cleanser/moisturizer.

Suits my sensitive skin

I have a very sensitive acne prone skin and not many things suits me. This serum was a hit. My skin got the hydration it was looking for. Will buy more

Love it

I love the way my face feel is so refreshing and smell amazing,my face feel so soft and more rested I'm in love with my neutrogena hydro boost serum.

Hey, pretty good

I have oily/sensitive skin and this does work for me. I like to use it under my eyes as it plumps up that area nicely. I use it directly Dyer cleansing my face to help lock in moisture.

One of the best

I am always trying new facial products. I have only been using this product for under a week and I have to say this is one of the best facial serums I have ever used. In such a short time I am already noticing results.

Hydration love

I really doubted that this product would do much for my skin just because it looked like water with mini beads added to it lol. But I gave it a go and it truly seems to bring my dead looking momma of 5 skin to a more hydrated level. I am so happy

April 12, 2021

Neutrogena Hydroboost sérum à l’acide hyaluronique

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement ce produit. J’ai trouvé qu’il aidait pas peau à rester hydratée. J’ai apprécié le fait que l’odeur du produit soit légère. Je recommande ce produit.

April 12, 2021

Just what my dry skin needed!

I received a free trial in exchange for my honest review. It is a very nice product. It goes on smoothly and does not leave a tacky residue like others I have tried. With consistent use I have noticed it has moisturized my dry area by my nose. I’m happy with this product and will purchase again!