Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

All you need

Hyaluronic acid all you need. Apply before moisturizer to increase hydration. I find the smell can be less empowering but I will purchase for price point.

Love it

Love it. Made my skin soft and smooth. Nice smell too. You (and what I did) was use this product day and night. Can be used before foundation but not after.

Love ❤️ the

I really love this hydro boost hyaluronic acid serum. I have very dry skin and this was able to moisture my face without it feeling dry. I would really recommend for anyone that is looking for a really nice serum.

My Liquid Gold Serum

I was so excited to be able to try out these awesome #neutrogenahydraboost products for Free!
    These are now my new favourite part of my nighttime skincare; The first night I used it my face felt supple and plum and my husband notice that my pores were diminishing. So I had to share it with him of course, I finally found products that don't leave me feeling like I just put grease on.
    Thank you @neutrogena for the opportunity; this has made such a difference for me and the proof is in my skin. I will be buying this product again as both my hubby and I are seeing results.

Super for sensitive skin

The Neutrogena Hydro boost serum - is simply superb for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me to break out at all, it left my skin feeling smooth, moisturized and soft. What I truly liked, is that unlike other serums this was not greasy or oily. It did not clog my pores but left my skin supple and smooth.

Perfect for newbies

This is a good product if you’re just starting out on your skincare journey. Perfect addition if you’re looking to incorporate more than just cleanser/moisturizer.

Suits my sensitive skin

I have a very sensitive acne prone skin and not many things suits me. This serum was a hit. My skin got the hydration it was looking for. Will buy more

Love it

I love the way my face feel is so refreshing and smell amazing,my face feel so soft and more rested I'm in love with my neutrogena hydro boost serum.

Hey, pretty good

I have oily/sensitive skin and this does work for me. I like to use it under my eyes as it plumps up that area nicely. I use it directly Dyer cleansing my face to help lock in moisture.

One of the best

I am always trying new facial products. I have only been using this product for under a week and I have to say this is one of the best facial serums I have ever used. In such a short time I am already noticing results.