Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

I love this Line up

I have used the Neutrogena Hydro Boost previously and I absolutely love it. The Hyaluronic acid serum works just as well and I love the entire lineup of this brand!

Not For Me

I did not like this serum at all. The gel is super thick. I thought once I put it on my face it wouldn't be bad, but it just felt heavy on my skin and took a long time to absorb. It was even worse once I put my moisturizer on. The scent is nice, and the ingredients are useful- they're just not for me. I definitely won't use this again.

[I got this as a #freeproduct for being part of Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.]

Not For Me

Highly recommended

I really loved the neutrogena hydro boost It’s so smooth on the skin I you want a shiny skin I recommend this product It helped my skin a lot I will buy it

Very good product

My skin is very hydrated and looks amazing. I have been using for a couple of weeks. It is free of fragrance which is very good for me because I usually wear many products. The price for it is very fair! For sure worth it!

Wow

Je suis contente d’avoir essayé ce produit et je le recommande a tous car il rend la peau de mon visage vraiment douce et non grasse. L’effet dure longtempf

Hydrating and Rediating!

I am excited that I have received this serum from ChickAdvisor to review. This serum is Fragrance free and comes in cute, clear bottle with dropper. It has nice texture and only 4-5 drops are needed, so little goes long way. I really like how hydrating it is! its makes my skin soft, moisturized and radiant instantly. Its hypoallergenic, so not clogging pores but effectively hydrating/moisturizing skin. Most Importantly, It does not make your skin greasy at all!
    Im definitely buying this serum again!

April 21, 2021

Great for dry winter skin!

I loved this serum for keeping my skin hydrated during the cold and dry winter months. I found it kept my skin moisturized for the full day. I loved that it didn't have a strong scent as I find I am sensitive to overly fragrant products. The serum itself absorbed quickly and I didn't have problems with "piling" when applying this under makeup. This would be a great product for someone wanting good skin care on a budget. It is significantly cheaper than the majority of products I use. Would recommend!

Skip this

I tested this product for a few days, and my skin became so dry that it started peeling. I have used several different hyaluronic acid serums before, and this is the first one that has made me break out and caused a lot of dry skin and peeling. I always sealed in the serum with a moisturizer on top, because I know that is what is recommended for all hyaluronic acid serums, and it still caused the peeling, drying, and no hydration. My skin is still healing from the breakouts it caused two weeks ago.

April 21, 2021

Bon sérum à prix abordable

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer de sérum et j'ai beaucoup apprécié. Il laisse ma peau douce et très bien hydratée. Bon rapport qualité prix, je le recommande fortement pour tout type de peau. Apporte brillance et souplesse à ma peau.