Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

Best serum ever

Best serum excellent for hydrating your skin for maximum result apply it after washing your face ok damped skin it will absorb all the moisture to plum your skin Excellent gives moisturizing especially if applied to damp skin

Great hydration product

This product is awesome.
    I would highly recommend this to everyone.
    It makes my skin hydrated and same time plumps the skin.
    My skin is so glowing and soft after using it.

Excellent product

This is so good and provide my skin with needed hydration as the. And suggest hydro boost :)
    I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin like mine

Best Hydration Serum

My skin was very dry and dull due to the winter months but as soon as I started to use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum I saw a great change on the appearance of my skin. It now feels very smooth and hydrated. Great product and truly recommended.

Simply lovely

I like this product very much. Just a few days in and I can feel that my skin has become smooth by using it twice a day with only four droplets. Also the fact that it is fragrance-free is important because I don't like to smell the same thing all day long. And that dropper bottle is a really nice touch, it makes you be precise and not waste any liquid. Very good value for money.

Favourite serum

I was excited to receive this serum to try as I have been suffering from dry skin around my cheeks postpartum and nothing seemed to work . I started to see an improvement after day 2 and my face has become smooth even when I don't apply it. I am now addicted!!! This has become my favourite face serum and so far I have no reaction to it. My husband started using it too because who doesn't like smooth and hydrated skin lol

Amazing!

I love this it is so nice and it feels so good on my skin makes my skin feel super silky and it goes on really nicely! I would highly recommend this and I will definitely be buying this again!!

Amazing!

A must

I used the serum each night to start and it feels smooth on the skin, not sticky, and absorbs rapidly. This product is great for someone with sensitive skin because it’s fragrance free.

A must