Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 10, 2021

I love it!

I felt instant hydration. I love that, and the packaging is easy to open and use as the pump on top I push and a drop comes out easily, so I won’t waste any product. I didn’t notice any scent which I like. It’s clear and absorbs easy . I found it great to hydrate my skin and I like anti-aging products I would recommend this to everyone

April 10, 2021

Very moisturizing and light

I was so excited to receive Neutrogena Hydro Boost serum through ChickAdvisor. My skin has been drier and has some fine lines. I liked that the Nutrogena serum is light and absorbs quickly. My skin instantly felt quenched and the fine lines looked a little less noticeable. I used it at night and my skin looked and felt good in the morning, not greasy at all. I would definitely recommend this serum to anyone looking for some moisture!

Would recommend

I have been uaing this product for about 2 weeks now, I have not noticed a difference in my skin but I still like it. The serum does not leave my skin dry or sticky. I am also not a fan of super fragrant skin care products but I really liked the subtle smell of this one!

Very Affordable

I received this product free for review purposes. It's light weight and not really sticky or oily. I found it blends into my skin well and it gave my skin a little extra hydration. What I was really impressed by is the price; it's quite affordable compared to other brands so I am impressed. The dropper was a bit finicky though.

Very Affordable

April 09, 2021

Love a good hyaluronic serum!

I really like this hyaluronic serum, it's great to find affordable and easily assessable products such as this serum. Hyaluronic serum is an essential step in my skincare routine and I really liked this one, the texture was nice and it really plumped up my skin.

BOUNCY SKIN

After only ONE use of this product overnight, my skin was so soft the next morning! I've used other hyaluronic acids in the past but this one was a game changer.

April 09, 2021

Perfect hydration for all skin types!

I have sensitive and oily skin and finding the correct hydration serum can be challenging! Not anymore... my skin reacted really well, its hydrated and radiant! I am in love with this serum. Well done #Neutrogena.

Incredible Hydrating Serum

The serum makes me try it right after I open the box because of its different color bubbles in the serum. This product is fragrance-free, so if you don’t like the smell of skincare products - it’s the best solution for you. I found out that it is not as easy to apply as cream. With this product, I drip drops to my hand and then apply them to my face. But anyway, the serum makes my skin hydrated but not oily and greasy. Another thing is you can use this product twice a day. I would definitely buy this again! By the way, this product is good for all skin types.

1.0/5

Broke me out

Unfortunately this serum broke me out and I ended up with redness and pimples on my face. Besides the break out, I didn't notice any hydrating effects and would not recommend this product to anyone.