Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Hydrate yourself!

I got two words for you:

Serious hydration!

I have VERY dry skin, especially with our harsh dry cold Winters here - and the back and forth of the temperatures.

I have been using the serum drops once every morning and evening - what a difference!!! Smooth, soft face - not dry and flaky, or itchy.

I love how there isn't an intense fragrance, and that is feels more like water (so no oily or greasy feeling left on my hands). Bonus - love the look of the product packaging!

Feels Amazing

I love how convenient this product is to use. The eyedropper application tool makes taking the perfect amount of product such a breeze. I usually use 4 drops and then spread it out evenly across my face. It feels very refreshing and my skin looks and feels so completely hydrated prior to applying my daily moisturizer. I love using it during the day. Adds a nice dewey look to my combo skin afterwards. Would recommend this product.

Winter rescuer!

This is an easy to use serum kit, that helps restore moisture to your skin and eliminates any winter damage to skin! Highly recommend for anyone that has dry or sensitive skin

Wow! Instant results!

I have a very dry skin type and I ve tried few serum and miracle cream !!! The Neutrogena kit is THE kit to own!! I did see result after only few days my skin is smoother and it dosen't feel dry like I use too.

WoW

First I would like to say thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogenacanada for this amazing product. I was wowed by the size of this product.
    I love this serum, it's help made my skin smoother.

I greatly recommend.

#neutrogenahydroboost

April 13, 2021

Very light and makes skin hydrated

I tried this serum the day I received it. It is very light and unscented which I like.It is not sticky and easy to apply. You can feel that it is absorb right away. Moisturizer can be apply right after and no need to wait long. It did not sting or felt any burning on my broken skin which I normally experience on other HA serum.
    I will definitely buy this...

Invisible!

J’ai adoré ce produit ultra léger. J’ai eu l’impression de ne rien mettre sur ma peau. C’est absorbé très rapidement et ça me ralentit donc pas ma routine du matin!

Feels good

I received this item for free. I really enjoyed the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It smells nice, feels good when I put it on, and doesn't have a sticky feel at all. I have noticed a positive difference in my skin. I'm definitely going to continue using this!

Hydrating without being overbearing

I like the soothing feeling of this product on my skin. It is not too greasy and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I am not sure if it does anything long-term but short-term I am seeing some good results.

Light and moisturizing!

This serum is super light and refreshing to apply. It acts as a great base for my normal moisturizer and makeup and doesn't make my face look cakey at all. It's also overall really hydrating and notice less dry patches on my face in general. I would definitely recommend as a daily serum!