Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#7 in Face Wipes

Remove dirt, makeup & impurities with these soft cleansing facial wipes. Made with hyaluronic acid, these pre-moistened towelettes remove even waterproof mascara and boost hydration for touchably soft skin.

Délogez la saleté, le sébum et toute trace de maquillage tout en laissant votre peau hydratée et douce.

January 07, 2021

I loved the smell, skin feels moisturized

The first thing i noticed right after i opened the package was the sweet, gentle fragrance of Neutrogena Hydro Boost makeup removing cleansing wipes! I did not expect this to be this nice smelling I really loved it. The towelettes are soft and not too rough on the face as I try to rub off my make up, it comes off rrally fast and my face felt like it was cleansed deeply. I gave it a 4 star because the only part i had a harder time removing was my mascara but it did came off eventually too after extra rubbing than my face. Lol. Another thing i liked about this is, my face is feeling moisturized after i used the towelettes for cleaning, so for a lazy person like me i could probably get away with just using the wipes when removing the make up from a long day then go straight to sleep after.

January 07, 2021

Makeup removing wipes that are easy to use

I've found that makeup removing wipes are either really great at getting off makeup but leave my skin dried out or they don't get rid of all makeup but don't dry out my skin. I'm very happy to say that these Neutrogena Hydro Boost Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes really are the best of both worlds. They get off my makeup - even mascara - without having to scrub. They also don't dry out my skin making it flaky. Having dry skin is especially tough during the winter, so being able to avoid it all together is perfect.

I would definitely buy these. I received a package of these wipes to review.

Makeup Is Removed but my skin burns

I do not have sensitive skin, but these makeup wipes did cause mild burning to my skin. I would absolutely not recommend these if you have sensitive skin. If you are a frequent makeup wipes user they might not. I typically use a remover cloth with just water to avoid irritation.

Clean and fresh!

I have always been a huge fan of Neutrogena producers. I honestly think they are honest, safe and very affordable. I already use their Hydro Boost moisturizer so when I found out I was selected to review their makeup removing wipes I was very excited! I wear a lot of eye makeup that includes foundation, concealer, mascara and eye shadow. The wipes I was using before this product usually required me to use four wipes in total, two per eye. When I started using the Neutrogena wipes I only needed one wipe per eye! I liked that a lot because it means it is effective and it’s less wasteful because I don’t have to go through a pack so fast! Another thing I liked about this product is that it is not a strong perfume. I genuinely feel clean and fresh afterwards! This product will forever be part of my routine now.

Best Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

I love how easy to remove my eye make-up specially my mascara. I usually need to use several wipes before I can totally remove my make-up but this cleansing wipes makes it easy for me to remove my makeup! Another factor to love is it doesn't leave my skin dry after using it. Ot was effortless to reseal it and convenient to carry when travelling. Will definitely recommend it to my friends and I'm sure they'll love it too!

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur

Je ne suis pas fan des lingettes jetables normalement, mais celles-ci sont très efficaces, très confortables, en plus de sentir très bon. Bien que je préfère les lingettes lavables, celles-ci seraient appréciées en voyage par exemple.

January 07, 2021

Great addition to my routine

I found these wipes made removing my makeup at the end of the day so easy. My skin felt soft and clean after, no oily residue. The light scent makes them even better.

Moisturizing Make Up Wipes

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to review these Hydrating Cleansing Wipes. I’ve never been a fan of wipes, mostly because they are drying to the skin (full of alcohol) and too thin, Well let me tell you - I will now be buying these Neutrogena Hydro Boost Wipes thanks to this trial! My skin was left hydrated, thoroughly cleansed and feeling fresh. The wipes are thick and don’t rip or tear. The only thing I will say is that whilst these wipes removed most of my waterproof mascara, they fail to remove my daily fave being a fibre tube-lash mascara. That aside - I’ve ditched my toner and am using less cleanser morning and night thanks to these babies! Recommended!

A good makeup remover

When it comes to makeup removers Neutrogena is definitely one of the top ones out there. While I don't use disposable removers in my daily skincare routine I enjoy products like this if I'm going on an overnight stay and need something that can remove makeup quick. This is gentle and refreshing on the skin which is so important to me.

January 06, 2021

Doesn't leave the face dry!

I had the opportunity to test this product and was really surprised at its effectiveness. We have really dry weather here in Alberta and was expecting my Skin to dry out after using it. I was surprised at how moisturized my face was so many hours after using this facial wipes. it also cleaned my face very very well without drying it out. I will definitely be buying this facial wipes.