Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

It's surprisingly soothing

This product has an interesting texture; as I first opened it I thought it might not be moisturizing enough but it is surprisingly soothing and won't leave a greasy feeling on my skin. It's lightweight and is great for spring and summer weather.

Goodbye dry skin!

I love the texture - its thick but lightweight, non-creamy and non-greasy. I apply it before going to bed at night and wake up to smooth skin with no dry patches at all. I’ve been using this for a week now along with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid serum and I can already feel the difference in my skin texture. Will definitely continue to use this product.

Great product!

I decided to try this one out and it did not disappoint. After the first try, my skin looked so much more hydrated. To be honest, I still using it and combining with hydro boost hyaluronic acid serum, which is also a Neutrogena product. I will definitely keep buying it.

Very Moisturizing

I have been using this product for over two weeks before going to bed, and I can’t live without it now. It leaves my face feeling revitalized and restores my family skin’s moisture barrier overnight.

Great quality

I love that this is non comedogenic, meaning that it won't clog your pores. Quality drugstore option. Its a heavier jelly-cream, but its not overly heavy. I would say you could even use this as a day cream if you had really dry skin. Light scent, almost sunscreen like.

Very hydrating

Really enjoy the hydrating feel of this serum. The light scent doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Important to cleanse off in the morning, otherwise I felt it left a bit of a feeling on skin. Will definitely recommend, as I love the combination of the hyaluronic acid and antioxidants!

April 11, 2021

Une crème vraiment très riche !

J’ai eu la chance de tester le duo Hydro Boost de Neutrogena! Un super duo qui donne d’excellent résultats! Mon visage est vraiment plus éclatant et tellement bien hydraté! Les ridules beaucoup moins apparentes ! Au niveau du résultat tout y est! Par contre je suis moins fan des crèmes très riche, elle a une belle texture assez épaisse! Pour les clientes qui aiment cette texture au coucher c’est vraiment parfait ! On sent que la crème fera vraiment effet durant toute la nuit !

Great moisture

I do find this product’s name is somewhat confusing, Pressed Serum? I was definitely expecting it to be a liquid because of the word serum, but its a cream. You can use it as your post Hyaluronic Acid Serum moisturizer! It’s thick and full of moisture. I did experience a hot sensation on my upper lip and the bottom of my nose when starting the Night Pressed Serum. It was quite uncomfortable but only lasted a few minutes and did not occur with every use. I am fortunate to be on a hot streak of great skin! When I started these Neutrogena products I had no dryness or breakouts anywhere to be seen. (Although I’m sure saying this out loud will jinx my streak!) And since I was required to complete my review of these two products only 7 days after receiving them I don’t feel comfortable definitively speaking to their efficacy. That is hardly enough time to see consistent results. I will still continue to use the products, I didn’t react negatively either and that isn’t something to discount either.

The bestest!!!

This has got to be my new favourite. I love this product. It smells great and my skin feels so fresh and refreshed after using it for overnight. I will definitely be buying this product again. Love it! .

Hydrating Night Serum

I am a neutrogena lover!I have a certain products that have been using for years because they are really effective and this night serum is not an exception!This is my first to use night serum and been loving it!It’s not sticky and quick absorbent!My skin is super soft in the morning so I would definitely recommend this even with sensitive skin like me!