Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

May 01, 2021

Love at first use

Used this every night since I got it my skin is glowing ! Another add to my routine ! And even got my mom into it! Sharing is caring ! 5 start for sure

Glowing skin

I liked this product a lot and the smell of it is great. The only thing that I disliked is when you first apply it you get a little burning feeling from it but other than that part it’s great and does the job.

The most heavenly cream

The texture and smell of this hydro boost cream are absolutely the most heavenly thing I have ever put on my face. I love that cold super refreshing feeling after application and even though the cream is thick it does not leave any oily residue. Will definitely be purchasing this again.

GREAT OVERNIGHT HYDRATION

I have dry skin following a shower, or a face wash and tone. I used this at night and it literally SANK into my skin IMMEDIATLEY! It was not greasy or oily. I did notice when I woke up in the mornings my skin looked fresher and MORE plump and full. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS and WILL be buying it again! Thank you for choosing me to review such an amazing moisturizer

Nice product

Nice product. Very light on my face. Refreshing and cooling. I don't usually fuss with different facial cleansing routines aside from washing it daily, but this was a nice added step.

I love this product

I liked this product a lot.Nice skin feel after using it.Will buy this product again forsure.Already recommended it to some of my friends.Leaves skin soft and moist.Must have product for sure.

Good Products

After trying this product I found it was not too greasy and it was comfortable to sleep with. The scent is nice without being too strong and it sells at a good price point.

Absolutely in love 🥰

This was really nice on my skin. I loved it and made it a part of my night routine. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin dull or oily like other products

Awesome night boost

I really enjoyed using this night serum as it made my skin feel really good when I woke up in the morning. It’s completely oil free and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky or oily at all. I found some of my other night serum’s would get onto my pillow and make my hair oil as well and this one did not. Super lightweight and easy to use as an eight time routine I definitely highly recommend this product.

It’s okay

This night cream is okay, it offers some hydration but doesn’t really permeate very dry skin. The scent is nice , but I do prefer products more natural smelling. It offers some moisturizing properties but I don’t notice much else.