Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 07, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I just love this sun cream. Sun burn on the face runs quiet strongly in my family but even then I hate or don’t remember using sun cream on a daily bases, but since receiving this sample I have been using on a daily bases. I love the fact that it’s not oily or greasy. And I don’t get the feeling that I am applying suncream but rather a moinsturizer.

May 07, 2018

Beach time ;)

I recently recieved the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen with SPF 50. I found it much different than other sunscreens. It’s more of a moisturizer that dries in a flash. I found the scent very nice as well. It didn’t go on oily and found that it didn’t give me that shiny look when I applied it to my face. I would definitely buy this product again;)

Easy application

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen doesn't feel like regular sunscreen products - but in a good way! The gel goes on as a thin layer over your daily moisturizer, and after a few minutes you can't even feel that it is on. I had become accustomed to a pasty feel on my skin with other high-SPF sunscreens - so I welcomed this as an alternative. I received this as a trial from Chick Advisor to test out - and I'm pretty happy with it as a product overall. I think I've found my new sunscreen for summer 2018!

Nice sunscreen!

I was really happy to try this free sunscreen. First, the smell is nice for a sunscreen. The perfume in it is strong though, so maybe some people wouldn’t like that. I really like that it spreads nicely on the skin, it’s easy to apply even if it’s a 50 fps sunscreen. Also, the skin isn’t all whiteish after using it. It’s perfect! The skin stays hydrated and non-greasy. I didn’t go into water so I don’t know about its water resistant effect. Will buy again!

Great for summer

I received this from chickadvisor.

I really like this sunscreen. It felt nice on my skin and didn't feel greasy. I also didn't mind the smell either. I like how this is a gel formula. It is definitely unique on the current market.

Bon écran solaire

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit grâce a ChickAdvisor.

Ce gel creme avec ecran solaire est très efficace. Je brûle vite au soleil et avec ce produit je n'ai pas eu de coup de soleil. Il ne laisse pas d'effet gommant et est très agréable a porter.

Je recommande ce produit.

Perfect product

This sun screen not only kept my skin feeling moisturized but it also wasn't oily like most sunscreens. It kept my skin soft and hidden from the sun's rays. I got a nice tan but didn't burn. I really enjoyed this product and would use it again in a heartbeat.

Fantastic gel sunscreen

What sunscreens is that day or cream product and I find that they take a long time to absorb into the skin. Sunscreen was a gel cream and it was super light hydrating and absorb almost instantly it may be totally love that using it. Also really good stuff that was SPF 50 a higher number something that I need being so pale and prone to burning

Got it free

I really liked this sunscreen. It didn't have a greasy feel to it and it doesn't have a sticky feeling to it. I also don't feel it in my skin. I like that it doesn't leave a a white/Greyish film on the face because some sunscreens tend to do that. I overall really enjoyed this sunscreen.

This is Fantastic!

I will start off by saying I have been on an ongoing hunt for a great daily sunscreen, that works, does not break me out and that does not sting my eyes! I found one finally, however it is pricey at over 60$ a bottle, so for daily use it has been expensive. The Neurtrogena Hydroboost spf 50 does all of the things on my wish list, but is so much more affordable. It is a winner! On top of that, Neutrogena is one of the few brands my dermatologist recommended to me on my last visit. This product will be in regular rotation in my beauty routine and I will definitely repurchase.
    I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review and opinion.