4.1/5
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser Reviews

The first cleanser inspired and made by dermatologists who have crossed the world in search of natural bionrutrients that work with your skin to remove 95% of all dirt and oil.

September 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Moisturizing cleanser

I have extremely dry skin & this cleanser is gentle and it leaves my skin moisturized with one use. It will burn a bit if you get it in your eyes. It's affordable and easy to find, i got mine at Walgreens. My top was broken but i just unscrew it to get the product out. It smells amazing.

March 30, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Great value

I have dry/combination skin and for years had been using high-end products with poor results. I decided if my skin was going to look crappy I might as well spend less so I started testing out drug store products. I ended up getting an expensive moisturizer from Sephora, but this cleanser is effective enough to wash off makeup but gentle on sensitive/dry skin. I’ve been using it for years and am never going back to overpriced cleansers.

March 16, 2019

Only cleanser I currently use

I switched to this cleanser after trying several other drug store brand cleansers (including other Neutrogena products). I was having a mild reaction to other products around my eyes but “sensitive” skin products were not anle to remove all of my makeup and I felt like they left a film on my skin. This was the only product I tried that was strong enough to remove makeup while not causing my eyes to swell each day. And still at an affordable price! I would definitely recommend.

April 21, 2018

Good morning wash

I use it in the mornings and feel very refreshed. My skin is very soft and smooth after, it is boosting my skin after night or hard day. I think it is also minimize a fine lines on my face. Worth money, as this is not expensive solution to keep the skin clean.

April 03, 2018

Always has a place in my daily routine

Really great product. All natural and smells great too! I have really sensitive skin and am prone to the occasional adult zit... This stuff keeps those at bay without being an acne cleanser (yay!). My skin always feels really soft and smells really fresh after using it.

March 23, 2018

Great product

Great product, does a good job purify the face and controlling breakouts without drying out skin. A bit pricey but I watch for it on sale. The best pRt is so harsh chemicals, sulfatea, parabens Or dyes. A win in my book.

March 21, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best Face Cleaner

Love this product, it leaves my skin so soft and removes all my make up even waterproof mascara. I use this on the daily to remove all the make up. Never been dissapointed with it

March 06, 2018

Best Natual Facial Wash

I use this face wash in collaboration with another Nutrogena face wash, this one has a mild scent but I actually like it because it does not smell floral or strong. Once its on the face you do not smell it. It makes my face fell soft, moisturized and clean. It clears away all my pimples, does not make me feel dry or greasy and has cleared my skin for the most part. I wish it would clear my black heads more but other than that I love it and would recommend it. Best part it is mostly all natural. I got it on sale at Shoppers for $8 I use it every day for the last 6 months and I have not finished it yet as you only need a little bit.

April 17, 2017

Ive been using this product for many months now and I can give an honest review to you guys. The retail price is normally $8-10 not bad for a cleanser that will last you 2-3 months. It is very natural smell and almost like liquid soap texture and hard to make it foam. But as a tip just use a quarter size amount otherwise your cleanser will be done be quickly. Your face doesn't feel stripped which I like and settle clean feeling on your face. This is great for acne, combination skin but not for dry skin. Overall great cleanser if wanted a natural and everyday.

April 13, 2017

A+ drug store product! I have combination oily acne-prone skin. First of all, I love the sweet smell of this cleanser. This cleanser takes off ALL my makeup including mascara it's amazing! My skin really feels clean after using although, it does leave my skin somewhat tight. Love the formula and that it explains all the ingredients in detail at the back (I'm a skincare junkie and love seeing this). I have re-purchased many times and it lasts a long time too. A little goes a long way with this cleanser. Although it is natural it does have a mild foaming action. Would recommended this cleanser for makeup removing abilities and scent.