4.1/5
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser Reviews

The first cleanser inspired and made by dermatologists who have crossed the world in search of natural bionrutrients that work with your skin to remove 95% of all dirt and oil.

March 30, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Great value

I have dry/combination skin and for years had been using high-end products with poor results. I decided if my skin was going to look crappy I might as well spend less so I started testing out drug store products. I ended up getting an expensive moisturizer from Sephora, but this cleanser is effective enough to wash off makeup but gentle on sensitive/dry skin. I’ve been using it for years and am never going back to overpriced cleansers.

March 16, 2019

Only cleanser I currently use

I switched to this cleanser after trying several other drug store brand cleansers (including other Neutrogena products). I was having a mild reaction to other products around my eyes but “sensitive” skin products were not anle to remove all of my makeup and I felt like they left a film on my skin. This was the only product I tried that was strong enough to remove makeup while not causing my eyes to swell each day. And still at an affordable price! I would definitely recommend.

April 03, 2018

Always has a place in my daily routine

Really great product. All natural and smells great too! I have really sensitive skin and am prone to the occasional adult zit... This stuff keeps those at bay without being an acne cleanser (yay!). My skin always feels really soft and smells really fresh after using it.

March 23, 2018

Great product

Great product, does a good job purify the face and controlling breakouts without drying out skin. A bit pricey but I watch for it on sale. The best pRt is so harsh chemicals, sulfatea, parabens Or dyes. A win in my book.

April 17, 2017

Ive been using this product for many months now and I can give an honest review to you guys. The retail price is normally $8-10 not bad for a cleanser that will last you 2-3 months. It is very natural smell and almost like liquid soap texture and hard to make it foam. But as a tip just use a quarter size amount otherwise your cleanser will be done be quickly. Your face doesn't feel stripped which I like and settle clean feeling on your face. This is great for acne, combination skin but not for dry skin. Overall great cleanser if wanted a natural and everyday.

April 13, 2017

A+ drug store product! I have combination oily acne-prone skin. First of all, I love the sweet smell of this cleanser. This cleanser takes off ALL my makeup including mascara it's amazing! My skin really feels clean after using although, it does leave my skin somewhat tight. Love the formula and that it explains all the ingredients in detail at the back (I'm a skincare junkie and love seeing this). I have re-purchased many times and it lasts a long time too. A little goes a long way with this cleanser. Although it is natural it does have a mild foaming action. Would recommended this cleanser for makeup removing abilities and scent.

March 23, 2017

Nettoie bien la peau, sans irriter. Je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration par rapport à mon acné jusqu'à par contre. J'ai la peau sensible et je ressens un peu de tiraillement après m'être nettoyé la peau, mais elle est rapidement apaisée avec une crème hydratante légère.

March 21, 2017

I have using this product for about 2 years or so and I enjoy this product. My skin is very sensitive and I like how it is made from natural products, and thus is great for my skin. You only need a tiny amount of it, and lasts for long time. I will definitely recommend this product.

December 20, 2016

I like it. Because cleans my face. In summer fays i have acne on my face and this product has good effect on my skin. I use it in wontet also but i need to put some cream after its drying a bit

July 20, 2016

This is a great, affordable cleanser that works well. It's not a miracle in a bottle for acne, but considering how natural it is I really like using it. I have been using it for a couple years nothing and it seems to be pretty consistent. I react to so many things, so using this in combination with some tea tree oil has been great for me. And so economical!