Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is fragrance free for all genders. Rich in glycerin, the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is concentrated and available in Original and fragrance-free. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

January 18, 2018

Amazing stuff

This stuff is amazing!! I have eczema and during the winter my hands get super dry to the point that the corners of my fingers actually crack open, once that happens its really hard to get rid of them. With only using this stuff once in the morning and once at night before bed for a week, the cracks in my hands disappear. It is very thick in consistency, its similar to Vaseline feeling but a little goes a long way and it lasts for a long time. Definitely recommend this product for dry hands.

September 26, 2017

un seul mot: hydratation!

J'aime cette crème, car elle est très hydratante, j'aime aussi son odeur subtile. Par contre, je n'aime pas la texture qu'elle laisse sur la peau et la crème prend beaucoup de temps avant d'être absorbée.

August 03, 2017

My hands say thank you!

I have a kind of eczema on my hands every winter. Already tried many of hand creams, oils and lotions and as a best result a may get 10-15 minutes without pain or itchiness.
    Neutrogena Hand creame really works for me. I apply it 2-3 times per day and completely forget about itchiness, red skin, and a rash.

July 14, 2017

Works well

This hand cream works well. My hands are very dry and this cream softens my hands. It's a little heavier than I prefer so I use this before bedtime and let it work overnight.

May 31, 2017

The Neutrogena Hand Cream is so thick it feels like you are applying chapstick to your hands. It also is difficult to squeeze out of the bottle. I prefer less-thick hand creams. It did moisturize my hands but other creams are better.

March 15, 2017

love this hand cream.working in retail I wash my hands a lot and they dry out .I have a bottle at work and one for home ,I use quite often,does not leave hands greasy .I would recommend this product and the price is great

March 11, 2017

One product that I have in my car and desk at work... It's great for dry hands and frequently washing hands.. I but a few when on special and hide it from colleagues

February 27, 2017

AWESOME. I had been having the itchiest eczema for months, nothing could get rid of it, not any lotion, not any prescription steroidal cream. I saw a new dermatologist, who has eczema herself, she gave me a few sample packets of this stuff and said it's the only thing that works for her. Within a week it was gone, I bought this on here, and it hasn't come back since. Once a day at night before bed. Couldn't be happier.

February 20, 2017

La crème à main Neutragena fait parti de ma vie quotidienne depuis longtemps. J'ai toujours trouvé très efficace. La crème pénètre rapidement, sans fini graisseux. Mains très douces, pendant longtemps.

January 09, 2017

I get extremely dry skin in the winter. The Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream has become my new life saver. The bottle says that you only need a small dab for it to work, and it does not lie! I use a dime-sized amount for each hand, and it provides superb moisture. Sometimes I tend to suffer from allergy eczema on my hands, but this does not bother me at all. This was on the best things for me as I had tried other lotions in the past. They helped with the moisture, but irritated my skin. I'm going to be trying the foot cream and other Norwegian formulas in the near future, but I would definitely recommend this!