Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is fragrance free for all genders. Rich in glycerin, the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is concentrated and available in Original and fragrance-free. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

December 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Hand Cream

I have very dry hands from eczema. I use this hand cream daily to keep my hands moisturized and soft throughout the day. Just a small dab can go a long way.

December 08, 2020

Great for Eczema!

I actually bought this cream on the recommendation of my dermatologist. I have suffered from eczema on my hands for years and wanted an effective cream to combat the dryness.
    This stuff works great. It is a little greasy in texture but I don't mind as it works!!! Would recommend for anyone with extreme dryness! The cost is a little much for the size of the bottle, but a little goes a long way with this cream :)

September 03, 2020

Best Hand cream

this cream is Vaseline texture and suoer thick.. it leaves a coating on your hands which moisturizes for a long time leaving hands soft.
    Definitely best moisturizer during these times of overuse of hand sanitizer

August 07, 2020

that tube for 200 applications

i did not believe it when i bought it that it will last me 200 applications.
    a small amount really does goes a long way. i have been born with eczema problems and peeling ankles and nothing works properly no matter what i try. i was advised on this buy a friend and after a week of application daily i can tell the difference. almost feels like the cream restored my skin barrier.

June 12, 2020

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Age old, tried and true formula for dry hands. Always a go to when my hands are in a severely dry state. I usually use it at night before bed as it is a thicker formula. Definitely works and it is something I keep going back to during those harsh winter months.

May 12, 2020

Excellent hand cream

It is a good moisturizer for dry hands. It has a (kinda) thick sticky gel consistency. I got a free sample of this at a pharmacy. It is kinda hard to spread, but it does the job. I would recommend this for people with extra dry hands, as it might be too thick for some.

May 01, 2020

Awesome for wintery chapped hands

I’ve purchased this product this past winter when my hands or so chapped that everything I put on them hurt. This lotion is fantastic for chapped hands that are sensitive to any sent. It acts like a silicone glove and really protects the skin. The formula is quite thick, so a little bit goes a long way. I wouldn’t recommend using this when you’re about to start your daily tasks, as the formula is quite thick. For me personally, I like to slather it on when I go to bed and let the moisture sink in. When I wake up my hands feel healed and rejuvenated. This lotion is also suitable to put on cracked heels (which I’ve done) and even your lips!

I call this my 911 lotion, as I typically use it when my hands have reached the point of no return. I use a daily moisturizer on my hands when they aren’t extremely chapped, but this is my go to when they’re in dire need of help.

January 12, 2020

I would not buy this again

This formula is so thick and when I apply it onto my hands they are so oily and tacky. It does moisten my hands somewhat with the thick oil but it does not feel good with it on.

1.8/5

January 12, 2020

Good if you like tacky hands...

This is up there on the thickest hand creams I've tried. Thick to the point it drags across your skin and is difficult to rub in. Definitely will give your phone screen and laptop finger prints and you will feel it on your hands. No real skin beneficial ingredients high enough on the ingredient list to be noteworthy so it basically acts to just cover your skin so moisture doesn't escape but fails to replenish your skin's moisture. Hard pass.

October 29, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Perfect 4 proper hands !

I am absolutely delighted with the results of this cream ! Specially with the cold weather approaching every house hold should have one of these handy at home ! It’s smooth not sticky at all . Absorbs in nicely . It has a very clean smell and even my husband and boys use it as well ! Great value for money . My hand and nail have never been healthier!