3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

February 24, 2014

the towlettes are easy to use and removes all my make up, even my water proof mascara, they are good to bring on vacation, It leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth

December 10, 2013

Well I tried the blue pack of Neutrogena's face wipes and they were ok. Since I had a great deal on theses and love grapefruit, I decide to give them a try.

Meh, not that excited about it. I don't have acne prone skin, so yeah they're not 100% for me. But I do get break outs and kinda oily skin so I figured why not try them anyway. Well, 1 thing I didn't consider is that they aren't make-up removers as they can't go near your eyes.. so not a good start. 2nd the smell!! Blah, I love grapefruit, but not a chemically something like these are. Also the smell lingers on your face.. not good.

So maybe if I was a better fit for these I'd have a better opinion about them, but as of right now, they won't be repurchased.

October 24, 2013

I have sensitive skin so I realize that some people may love this product.

I however, had a negative reaction to this product and my skin felt burning and was super red for a day after using this product.

1.7/5

September 11, 2013

Absolutely ruined my skin. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. And seeking any sort of assistance om the company..no go...

August 29, 2013

I recently got a coupon for $5 off any Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit product, so I ended up getting a pack of these wipes for only $2 because they were on sale as well! I had been interested in trying them, but found them a bit expensive at my local stores, so it was the perfect opportunity.
    The first time I used these cleansing wipes, I found the grapefruit scent nice and energizing, but definitely way too strong, enough to give me a headache. So I started giving them a slight rinse in some water before using, and that's helped make the fragrance milder so I can use them more often.
    I really like them for late nights - if I'm too tired or can't wash my face, these work perfectly to help me feel cleansed. And I haven't broken out while using these, in fact I think they do actually help with any 'activity' that might be going on with my face.
    Overall, I am really glad I got to try these for such a low price, but would probably only buy them again if they were on sale. There are other cleansing wipes out there that work just as well, but without the strong scent.

August 27, 2013

Really, these wipes are amazing! I tried them by chance because they were on sale, and I had a $5 off coupon from Neutrogena, so I got it for around $4. I usually stick to using facial cleansers and not wipes, but I took a chance. I found these wipes to be very effective, and had a very pleasant smell that also left my skin extremely smooth! If you have acne- prone skin I would recommend using another product with this as it may not completely rid off all impurities on the face, but for those with normal, dry, or oily skin.... buy them! I already bought another pack. :)

August 14, 2013

This cleansing wipe is a life saver for when you're in a rush in the morning. It also removes my makeup very well and my skin felt fresh after using this. But the only bad thing about this is the veryy strong smell. Overall, this product is great to use everyday

July 15, 2013

These wipes work to clear the make up off your face. However, I find they leave my skin feeling very dry and have actually caused break outs on my face. I do not like these wipes. I previously used baby wipes and will probably continue down that road.

July 13, 2013

I received a trial pack offer from Neutrogena and in it was a coupon to try their Oil Free Cleansing Wipes. I thought I'd give it a try, even though I am a dedicated Ponds facial wipes user.

I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely love the pink grapefruit smell. They clean skin well, get rid of any excess oils, doesn't irritate and doesn't dry out your skin. I will definitely buy these again even though they are a little more expensive than the ones I buy right now.

Two thumbs up for this product!