4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Love

Love this peel of mask!
    I was so excited to be selected to try this product, and it did not disappoint!
    It smells great, didn't take an overly long time to completely dry, was easy to peel off and left my skin feeling soft and clean.

Really great

I’ve never been a fan of peel off masks but after trying this, I definitely changed my mind towards them. This neutrogena makes is honestly one of the best peel off masks I’ve tried. Not only does it smell divine but you can see immediate results.

Peel off mask

#GOTITFREE Was so excited I got this in the mail! I love that this is a peel off mask but the fact that this is pink grapefruit makes me so happy. This smells delicious and leave my skin moisturized.

Peel-Off Mask Perfection

Thanks to Chick-Advisor I #gotitfree and received this amazing Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit collection!

I really enjoyed using this peel-off mask. The colour is a beautiful bubble-gum pink and smells delicious. It was a slightly difficult/messy process squeezing the product out of the packaging. A squeeze tube would have been more effective so I didn't waste any or get it all over my hands.

I applied the mask and one thing I loved about it was that I didn't have to worry about it falling off like other sheet masks I have used and could still move around and do things. Once it dries the mask feels nice and tight against your skin.

The mask is easy to peel off but was a little tender because of all the small hairs I have on my face. But after it was removed, my skin felt so smooth and wasn't dried out at all. You don't even have to wash your face after.

Loved it!

Coup de coeur

J’ai adoré ce masque pelable ! J’avais hâte d’essayer ce masque car je savais qu’il allait être top ! J’adore le fait qu’il soit pelable et j’adore l’odeur ! Coup de cœur pour moi !

March 28, 2019

Very nourishing and smells great

I try to use a mask when I really want to pamper myself as it's very nourishing especially during those dry winter months. This product smells great and delivers on unclogging my pores.

March 28, 2019

I love this peel off mask!

I love sheet masks and this being a peel off mask is so cool! It leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, and it helps with any acne spots that are active.

Great

This peel off mask came wonderfully. It made my skin look brighter, and there was no irration after I used it. It smells wonderful, and my acne is visibly smaller than before use.

March 28, 2019

Decent, but don't get it on any hair!

If you read my review headline, you must think I'm stupid for getting this in my hair, so let me explain. But first, let me tell you that I received this product free to review from Chick Advisor to test and review.

You get enough product in this package for at least 2 uses if you manage how much you put on your face well. You really only need a thin, even layer or product to be spread over your face. The thicker you leave it on, the longer it will take to dry. So if you apply it too thick, even after the recommended 20 mins of wear time, the product may not peel off efficiently.

So I've seen enough YouTube videos of people applying peel off face masks to know not to get this product in my hair. But I didn't realize I had so many baby hairs growing close to my ears! So when I started to peel the product off my face, it started going well... it didn't hurt - just felt like I was pulling my skin a bit. But OMG pulling it off my baby hairs hurt like heck! You have to rip the mask off like a bandaid at that point. Learned my lesson for next time though!

The product is about $4 at Walmart so if you can get 2 uses out of it then that's a pretty good deal. I couldn't tell if it pulled out any sebum from my pores because it doesn't show well over the bright pink mask, but I liked how clean, fresh, and less oily my face felt after use. Also good to note that if you wear this product it will 100% look like you've smeared Pepto Bismol all over your face.

smells good

I didn't buy the NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK, but it feels amazing on my skin, smells delicious and there isn't a bunch of useless wrapping, which I love.