4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

March 28, 2019

Decent, but don't get it on any hair!

If you read my review headline, you must think I'm stupid for getting this in my hair, so let me explain. But first, let me tell you that I received this product free to review from Chick Advisor to test and review.

You get enough product in this package for at least 2 uses if you manage how much you put on your face well. You really only need a thin, even layer or product to be spread over your face. The thicker you leave it on, the longer it will take to dry. So if you apply it too thick, even after the recommended 20 mins of wear time, the product may not peel off efficiently.

So I've seen enough YouTube videos of people applying peel off face masks to know not to get this product in my hair. But I didn't realize I had so many baby hairs growing close to my ears! So when I started to peel the product off my face, it started going well... it didn't hurt - just felt like I was pulling my skin a bit. But OMG pulling it off my baby hairs hurt like heck! You have to rip the mask off like a bandaid at that point. Learned my lesson for next time though!

The product is about $4 at Walmart so if you can get 2 uses out of it then that's a pretty good deal. I couldn't tell if it pulled out any sebum from my pores because it doesn't show well over the bright pink mask, but I liked how clean, fresh, and less oily my face felt after use. Also good to note that if you wear this product it will 100% look like you've smeared Pepto Bismol all over your face.

smells good

I didn't buy the NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK, but it feels amazing on my skin, smells delicious and there isn't a bunch of useless wrapping, which I love.

2.7/5

Not the worst

Just like the cleanser, I would apply a thin layer opposed to just taking a clump of it and spreading it out.
    The formula feels thick and very sticky which is not my ideal formula. I like a lighter consistency, it definitely feels heavy on your face.
    I don’t like that it made my face feel tight and unable to breathe.
    I did get that satisfaction of peeling the mask off my face and it looks like it removed a lot of the dead skin but I can’t say for sure if it would’ve helped my acne because this only seems like something that would dry your face out rather than actually help my acne .

Great mask

It’s such a great mask so affordable and highly effective makes my skin more smoother and firmer and soft and doesn’t feel harsh on skin and peel off very easily I love it and highly recommend it

I love peel off mask.

I've always been a fan of peel off mask. Idk I just love the feeling of peeling off mask off my face. It's so satisfying and relaxing. So this product is just another obsession added. I love it love everything and great smell.

Masque pelable au pamplemousse

J'essaie le masque pelable pour peau sujette à l'acné au pamplemousse rose de Neutrogena que j'ai reçu gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor! C'est la première fois que j'essaie ce type de masque pour le visage et l'odeur est sublime, pas trop forte ni dérangeante, juste raffraîchissante! L'application se fait sans trop de mal même si je trouve la texture un peu gluante. J'ai une sensation de brûlure légère en l'applicant, mais au fur et à mesure que le masque sèche, les picotements disparaissent. Une fois sec, le masque s'enlève très bien, beaucoup moins salissant que le masque à l'argile. La couleur et l'élasticité me rappellent la gomme baloune! Ma peau est propre et douce.

Pinky and fresh

If you want all your impurities to be gone use this product but be careful if you have sensitive skin like I do on my cheeks. It was very natural smell that was easy to use and with great end results

Not a huge fan

My initial reaction was that I loved the colour of this mask! I got to have a bubblegum pink face for 20 minutes! It smelled amazing as well. In those 20 minutes it did the usual peel off mask thing where it hardens to a point where you can't move your face until you have the thrill of peeling it allll off. The peel off process of this was amazing. Everything came off in one piece, with no pain! Hardly any little bits left behind, amazing!
    After taking it off my face felt dry, which I have come to sort of expect seeing as it has just peeled off the surface layer of stuff on my skin (if the job was done properly). What was more alarming to me was that upon examining my skin closely after taking this mask off, it looked different than before... less smooth. As if just from those 20 minutes my face had already started the beginning stages of pimples. (Before this mask my face had miraculously been pimple free for at least a week).

In the end, I loved the way the mask looked, felt, smelled... but unfortunately it doesn't seem that it agreed with my skin. I would recommend that everyone TRY the mask as it is a nice one, but to be wary knowing that for some skin types it may just be... too much.

Updated On: March 28, 2019

*Disclaimer: I got this product free in order to review.

Great!

This is a great peel off mask that helps clear out break outs. I used this one day and the next day my pimple was visibly shrunken. Did not irritate skin and leaves you feeling so clean and fresh

March 28, 2019

Started to clear my face up in a day

I used this peel off mask for the first time in Florida this past winter, and in a day, my fave felt so much cleaner and more clear! I started to see a huge difference, so when I got it free from chick advisor this time around, I tried it with my brother, and he loved it too! Haha I love the smell, it’s so fresh! I would definitely buy this again!