4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

I really love the smell, and dislike the way it peels off! It makes you skin feel amazing once it comes off, which is really nice and important. Yes I would buy it! And I really enjoyed my free sample

Glo

Amazing it is so fun. I had the smoothest face after this mask and I noticed a day or two after a blemish was gone. GET THIS MASK. I would recommend buying a couple of these to buy.

Okay mais sans plus

Premièrement, ça pris le double du temps recommandé pour que le masque sèche entièrement pour que je puisse le retirer... j’ai trouvé ça très long. Je n’ai pas senti qu’il avait fait le travail aussi bien que mon masque habituel. Par contre, il laisse la peau lisse et l’odeur de pamplemousse est attrayante.

Peel-off mask

I LOVE this peel-off mask! It is good quality and it’s so fun to apply and peel-off! My skin feels clean and fresh after. I prefer the peel-off than the clay mask. I will buy it for sure!

April 01, 2019

First time trying and loved it

I usually don't use peel off masks so regularly but thought to give it a try she I #gotitfree. I applied an even layer of it on my face and neck and after it dried up i peeled it off to see all my dead skin removed, brighter skin tone and clean pores. Leaving it so soft.

April 01, 2019

Good

I’m pleasantly surprised by the grapefruit scent. Was quite easy to apply and remove.
    I like how it made my skin feel so soft.
    Definitely cleared pores.
    I will purchase this again.

Super !

Les masque peel-off sont de loin mes préféré . Tellement un énorme satisfaction à retirer le masque . Je met définitivement 5/5 niveau plaisir à ce masque . Je le réessaierai définitivement.

#gotitforfree

J’adore!

J’adore! Il est rose en plus 😍 plus chic que ceux noir ou brun haha!
    Il sent tellement bon en plus!
    Ca rend la peau propre et toute lisse! J’ai aussi l’impression que ca reduit mes boutons! Je recommande vivement :)

2.7/5

Interesting Product

I received this product free through ChickAdvisor to review honestly. This was the first time I have ever used a peel-off mask before. You definitely have to be patient as it takes about 15-20min. I personally didn't like the feeling of the mask once removed from the packaging (had a slimy texture and was a bit difficult to actually lay properly on my face). I wasn't a fan of the feeling of the mask on my face. Once removed however, it left my face feeling smooth.

Not really for me

I #gotitforfree this mask, and although I liked the concept, I found it failed on execusion. This product came in a flat and very wide package. The tear off part was the whole bottom, and while I tried to only make a small tear more came off then I wanted. I had to slide the product out (think toothpaste), the first part was ok, but after a few swipes the package was sticky from the mask, and because of this the product was hard to get out.

This product also dried quickly unless you put a nice layer on, due to this I had areas drying faster then me finishing the whole part of the face. It said leave it for 20 minutes to have the pink turn to white. Mine never turned white, and simply faded from bright pink to a soft pink.

Do not get this anywhere near your eyebrows, it hurt a lot the little bit I caught.

My skin felt ok afterwards, a little soft, but wasn't amazing.