4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Grapefruit peel goodness

I received this complimentary from chick advisor in exchange for an honest review. This smells strongly of grapefruit but not so much that it’s overpowering or unpleasant. There was more than enough for my entire face and it came off very nicely. As with any peel off mask, this can take hair off if applied in certain spots, but I enjoyed it.

Bon produit

Les peel off masque ont toujours été mes préférés. L'odeur est divine et le sachet en contient sufisamment pour une autre application.

La sensation de la peau douce à la fin du masque est présente aussi

1.5/5

Un masque bien ordinaire

J’ai essayer gratuitement le masque Peel-of de Neutrogena et je l’ai trouvé bien ordinaire. L’odeur est agréable mais l’application n’est pas facile. Pour l’efficacité, il faudrait probablement le tester sur plusieurs jours mais je n’ai pas eu l’impression qui aidait beaucoup ma peau.

Clean Pores!

I got to try this peel off mask and I must say I did enjoy it. It was very easy to apply and it took about 20 minutes to fully dry. It was easy to remove and I love peeling off a mask, it’s satisfying!!!

I do have combination skin and I become quite oily in my t-zone. This mask left my skin looking very clean and soft. I will be using this a few times a month because I enjoyed it and it is a nice little treatment for my skin.

I did get this free but this is my honest opinion and I recommend this anyone into peel off masks!

so fun

I received this product for free through chickadvisor and i was extremely excited to try it! i love using face masks and i love tryout out new ones! i was particularly excited for this one because it was a peel off mask! which makes it so easy to take off and allows for a quick and easy skincare step. the value of this face mask is perfect because there was enough product in the package that i was able to get 2 and half uses out of it which was awesome! The only thing i do wish is that the packaging was better in terms of being able to use it several times or even just to reseal it for days when you are multi masking. The smell and texture are great too as it is not too strong of a scent nor too sticky to the point where application becomes difficult. i found it to be an effective face mask and will certainly be recommending it to my friends and purchasing a new one!

District of Columbia, United States

Great peel off mask

This peel off mask was great. Once it dried down, I peeled it off and it had a great tug. It cleared my pores and had my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Again, the only thing I would change with the masks in this line is the packaging. If it was in a little tub like package it would be better than this one.

excellent

j'ai essayé ce masque à quelques jours d’intervalle de l'autre que j'ai reçu dans mon paquet et je n'ai pas remarqué beaucoup de différence mais je l'ai tout de même bien aimé! Il fonctionne bien et j'ai bien aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Il sent très bon aussi. Je vais en racheter à coup sûr.

April 02, 2019

Lovely pink peel off mask

This peel off mask is so pink and smells delicious!
    It left my skin feeling so soft and fresh, it also helped me clearing out my acne it’s gentle enough and I could really see a difference in my pores.
    I really recommend it!
    #gotitfree #neutrogenapinkpower

April 02, 2019

Neutrogena grapefruit peel off mask review

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaPinkPower honestly one of the best most coolest masks out there.peels off easily aslong as not on hair lol.smells nice and not strong.drys so well you feel like nicole kidman super fun when it tightens.stays on for 20 min then peels off and no need to rinse.highly recommended it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I enjoyed this

As with most masks this one made the eyes burn peeling it off. However it pulled the impurities out of my skin as well as left my skin feeling soft and supple.it is very sticky though