4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Pink and it smells good

It smells heaven when you open the package itself, smells just like grapefruit. I love that it is a pink mask, which makes it fun to use. I don't like most peel-off masks on the market because they don't usually come off easily. Surprisingly, this one is super easy to peel off, almost in one piece. There is no need for me to do another cleaning to get all the mask of me. The skin feels instantly refreshed after. I just have to apply moisturizer and I am done. I am impressed, and will likely purchase some for the future.
    #gotitfree

New skin in a pack

When I tried NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK I felt like I had a new skin after peeling the mask. It was SO soft and bright. I loved the fsct that it was not irritating nor hard to peel off like most of the other masks are. You can't go wrong with this one!

April 05, 2019

Such a fun peel-off mask!

I absolutely love this peel off mask by neutrogena 💕 I still get some breakouts, especially around my time of the month, and this mask really helped to soothe the redness and inflammation that often accompanies a breakout. I also love how fluorescently pink this mask is! It honestly looked like I was covering my face with pepto bismol but honestly it was such a fun mask and it all came off in one piece which always makes me happy 😍 Overall I’m super happy about it and will definitely be purchasing it in the future. Thank you to chickadvisor for sending this product to me free for testing and reviewing purposes

April 05, 2019

best peel off mask ever!

i highly recommended this neutrogena pink grapefruit acne prone skin peel off mask for acne prone skin. it takes out all the black and white heads off my skin and the peel was very smooth didnot hurt at all. it cleans all the pores and removes all dirt and oil. my skin feel so much softer and looked nice and fresh. im also using the cream to foam cleanser along with this and i must say they give best results together. it also has an amazing smell and unlike the other peel offs with strong scents that hurts. i love it and ill use it again and again. thanks to chick advisor and neutrogena for giving me a chance to try this amazing mask.

Fresh feeling

I've been a fan of sheet masks for a while now and I love how pink grapefruit line smells so fresh so I was super excited to try this out and see how well it worked or if it didn't and of course it did work and really well left my skin feeling refreshed and soft and glowing

Updated On: April 05, 2019

I've been a fan of peer off masks for a while now and I love how pink grapefruit line smells so fresh so I was super excited to try this out and see how well it worked or if it didn't and of course it did work and really well left my skin feeling refreshed and soft and glowing

Easy to peel off

I often use peel off masks because there is something about peeling it off my face that I love. Sometimes they don't always peel off or I find that you really need to almost scrub them off with a cloth. This mask was easy to peel off and didn't need to even wash off the access product. It smelled amazing but was still suttle and not overpowering. It really went into my pores to remove dirt which made my skin feel so much softer. I loved this product.

Satisfying

I received Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin Peel-off Mask complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion.

I enjoyed the pleasant light grapefruit scent. It has a pink glue like consistency. Easy to apply a generous coat. It is soo satisfying removing this Peel off mask. My skin was soft afterwards.

The price point $4 is inline with other one time use masks.

***tip
    Make sure to avoid your eyebrows and the area sounding unless you want to lose them and make the process painful.

Comes Off in One Satisfying Peel

This mask is said to unclog pores by removing dirt and excess oil and can be found at Walmart for $3.97 CAD. It is a single use sachet that had enough to generously cover my entire face, however I find that the packaging is excessive and can be minimized or put into a squeeze-tube for ease of application. The product itself is an opaque bubblegum pink liquid that smells like grapefruit and dries down to a transparent pink mask that can be peeled off after about 20 minutes. I applied it using a silicone mask brush for even application, and peeled it off easily using my fingers (it was especially satisfying because the whole thing came off in one piece and left no residue!). I didn’t notice that there was much “removed” on the mask, but I enjoyed how soft it left my skin and the fact that it didn’t require a rinse afterwards to get off small bits of the mask that wasn’t able to peel off. This is something that usually deters me from using a peel-off mask in the first place. It’s comfortable to wear and I found the scent to be pleasant. I would recommend it for oily skin as I found that it mattified my face without making it feel dry or uncomfortable.

April 05, 2019

Smells great, nice affordable mask

I am not the biggest fan of peel off masks, mostly because I haven’t found many I really love but this one was quite nice. I would recommend applying a generous amount of product to make it easier to take off but i didn’t find that it was very difficult to take off, in comparison to other masks I have tried. I liked that it feels like you are left with a clean and fresh layer of skin after the mask has been peeled off.

As with the other products in this line, it smells amazing and the pink colour makes it a very cute mask.

I wish the product would come in a larger size so you could get more than a single use out of it but I would repurchase to try again as I found it to be a nice mask!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

Peel off mask

I got the mask with chickadvisor!!! It has a a king of glue texture to put on a bit sticky! Super pink and it has such a nice and fresh smell of grapefruit! My skin was clean and it helped to control my oily aspect. Definitely I would buy again!