4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 12, 2019

Finally, a peel off mask for acne

FINALLY!! We discover the peel-off mask for acne prone skin. As the other products of this skin line, it smells A-MAZING! This is trickier to use but so satisfying to peel off and leaves zero residues.

Peel off mask

This mask does a good job of removing dirt and unclogging pores. It peels off very well. My skin felt soft and clean after using this product. I would reccomend this product.

Must try peel off mask

This was one of the first peel off masks i have tried and i was pleasantly surprised by the way it felt on my skin. If you are not a fan off clay mask this is the type of mask you should try as it feels moisturizing on the skin so its great for dry and skin also smells awesome.

Top 3 Best Masks

This mask is like the Biore Nose Strips but for the entire face. It's very goopy to apply but very satisfying to remove. I would NOT recommend this product to sensitive skin because it can cause some irritation but for others it'll leave your skin feeling VERY soft.

New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome

I enjoyed this face masks. Peeling face masks are always so fun to do and feel amazing. The scent again is obviously bang on and just invigorates you!!

April 12, 2019

I was excited to try this peel off mask but was left disappointed. It was hard to peel off and left my face red.. even the next day! It did smell great though.

Peelin

Again another great product from neutrogena! Peel off masks are so satisfying to use and this scent is to die for! I will buy this product when my other products are all gone

Peel off mask

I haven't tried many peel of masks, but I must say I'm happy with this product. Enjoyed the citrus smell and the peeling off mehod left my skin so soft.

Peel me off baby!

I use masks two or three times a week and peel off masks I use least out of all of them. I was pleasantly surprised with this mask. Normally when I use peel off masks my face gets hot and uncomfortable before I'm supposed to take it off. That was not the case with this mask. I was able to apply it to my face and keep it on for the recommended amount of time with no issues. I felt a gentle cooling sensation during application and it felt satisfying to peel the mask off when it was done. I'll definitely be buying this peel mask for my weekly routine!

Loved this mask

I have been really enjoying using peel off masks, and I loved this mask as well. It’s a little messy to apply out of the package, but peeling it off is super easy