4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 16, 2019

Pretty good, takes a while to dry!

This was my first time trying a full face mask (I usually just do nose strips) and I really liked the feeling of being able to pull it off my face. I don't know how effective it was for my whole face, but I definitely noticed a difference around my nose and forehead. The only things I didn't like are the packaging and how long it took to dry in some areas which made it hard to peel off. Overall it was a fun mask to try with friends, but I couldn't see myself using this on a daily/weekly basis,

April 16, 2019

Love this great smelling pink peel off mask!

I was surprised that this mask was pink and not white or clear so I really liked that. It smells just like the fashwash by the same brand and it peeled off kinda like tape I felt my tiny blonde hairs on my face getting ripped out so it must work for your nose/blackheads too. Overall really great product I received from chick advisor to review. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good peel off mask that smells amazing.

New Brunswick, Canada

Ce masque je l'adore !

Je les adorer ce masque. Merci as chick Advisor de m'avoir permis de l'essayée gratuitement. J'ai aimez la sensation a ma peau pas trop ''sticky'' ni trop collant juste parfais.

April 16, 2019

Was not what I was expecting but pleasantly surprised

I love a good peel off mask and this was one of my faves. The bright pink colour was fun and playful and the scent was nice. My skin felt very soft afterwards. Will buy again

Bon masque!

J’ai bien aimé ce masque. Bon rapport qualité/prix je vais le racheter c’est sûr! Il sen très bon et laisse la peau douce et fraîche! Très bonne combinaison avec le nettoyant pour plus de résultat

3.2/5

Peel Off Mask

The only thing that I love so much about peel off masks is that it's so satisfying and hydrates my skin. This mask did the job and I'm loving it. Although it didn't do much other than that, I had hoped this would help out with my acne and breakouts, but I broke out the next morning sadly. I would still recommend this even though it isn't my cup of tea.

Fab!

I enjoyed this mask and may be my favourite product out of the line. It was quite quick to apply on and take off, and I noticed a radiance and smoothness to my skin. It helped to minimum the stubborn blemishes. Two thumbs up.

Super fun mask!

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor. I love doing masks and the this one was especially fun! It dried in less than 20 minutes and was super easy to apply. Peeling it off is so satisfying and it makes your skin feel wonderful!

Peel off mask

The peel off mask package is easy to open, however, I wish it would dispense easier. The product applied smoothly and effectively and dried in 20 minutes, as the package directions suggested. There were a couple spots that didn’t dry completely (applied thicker) but it was easy to wipe off. I loved how easy the mask was to peel off - all in one piece! My skin is a bit sore afterwards but I take that as a good sign. I will definitely purchase this product again, especially if it comes in a pump bottle

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

April 15, 2019

I would totally buy this!

Sheet masks are all the craze right now and this one definitely does not disappoint! It leaves my face feeling clean and it smells good as an added bonus!