NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Smooth buttery feelinh

Received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair for free to try. Very glad I did! It has a very smooth, buttery feeling to it, washes off easily and smells great. Hard to tell if it will help with wrinkles but it does leave the face feeling soft and fresh. #gotitfree

Five star product

Thank you chickadvisor for chosen me to try out these amazing products. Which is magically works on my dull, tired skin. I have visible wrinkles on my forehead and crow feet around eyes. But I have noticed that my wrinkle have gone. Will never stop use in future. Love it.

Nettoie!

J'ai essayé ce produit pendant plusieurs jours et oui! Ça fonctionne! Il nettoie en profondeur et fait sortir les impuretés. J'ai des comédons et j'ai réussi à me débarrasser de quelques uns. Je n'ai absolument rien de négatif à dire de ce produit. Oui je le recommande!

Smells so clean!!

I've been using the Prep Cleanser for just over 1 week and my skin looks and feels great! It's very light and you don't need more than 2 pumps to cleanse and exfoliate your face and neck. It lathers quite quickly and easily and the scent is very clean and airy. My skin seemed to drink it up! My pores look smaller to me and the texture of my skin is smooth, as well!! I will recommend it to my girlfriends and will be buying for myself.
    #TryRapidWrinkleRepair
    #GotItFree

GREAT CLEANSER

I really enjoyed this product. You can feel how with regular use you shed off non vibrant skin. It is a very gentle exfoliate. This will become my number one cleansing product

Soft and smooth

I was so excited to receive this to try for free as I’m starting to show some signs of aging on an otherwise very youthful face.

I have had this pesky and annoying “sleep crinkle” on the side I sleep most often that has been bothering me for the last year? Two years? Either way, it’s been there annoying me daily for the longest time.

I was skeptical this product would work. When I recurved it I thought the sizing was generous. I used it that night!

What I love about this cleanser is that it states right on the bottle “gently exfoliates...” and it does!! The exfoliating particles are super mini and does not scratch up my face. What I love the most is that it’s creamy and makes my skin feel super hydrated which is important to me. My face didn’t feel like I’d spent the last 3 months in the Sahara after washing.

I follow this up with a few drops of the Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil and I’m good to go!

It works!!! My fine lines have pretty much disappeared with a week of use both morning and night. I LOVE my results!

This is my most favourite product that I have been lucky enough to receive for free and I recommend everyone go get themselves these products!

Thank you ChickAdvisor!! Xoxo

Pleasantly surprised

When I first smelled this product before I put it on my face, I thought it smelled a little strange. It took a couple of days of getting used to, but I actually enjoy the scent now. I use this product at night as part of my 'getting ready for bed routine'
    The product feels good on my face, I like the exfoliation. I also like that there aren't plastic beads. I wouldn't want to use this if there were plastic beads in it. My face felt amazing after rinsing it off. I used the Neutrogena serum afterward.

Very nice cleanser

I received this cleanser free from Chick Advisor to test. I was surprised when I read that results could be seen in as little as 7 days. I have sensitive skin and I’m careful what I use. Seeing as Neutrogena is one of my trusted brands or using on sensitive skin, I figured I’d give it a whirl. My first impressions: creamy cleanser with some grit in it to act as a scrub, no scent. No scent is always a bonus. I don’t like products that are overly scented. The creaminess felt a bit greasy so I was skeptic all that it would be a decent cleanser. It rinsed off clean with no noticeable residue. In fact I actually noticed some dry skin slough off right after my first use. I’ve been using it twice a day for a week and I am very pleased with the results. My skin is evening out and looks fresh. I will definitely continue using this product.

July 28, 2019

Smoothen out those fine lines

I am in that stage of life where I cannot deny the onset of incoming old age. The laugh lines and crow's feet have become prominent in the past years. It has only been a week since I received my free sample of Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser but I believe this is going to work. Each time I use the product, together of course with the Retinol oil and moisturizer, I can feel my skin turn tight and supple. I am thankful to having received this product as it will force me into following a regime to smoothen out the lines brought about by aging.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great face wash

I received this face wash from ChickAdvisor as a full sized trial, I have used it daily for a week. I love the packaging it comes in, sleek bottle with a great pump. One pump is enough for your whole face. The scent is subtle but nice. I love the texture of this wash, its super moisturizing with a little exfoliation included. Rinses of clean leaving your face still feeling clean but moist. This is a product I would purchases and use daily