NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 29, 2019

I can feel the difference with first use!

I've been using this for about 5 days now. So far I love this cleanser. It's got a nice light scent and a gentle exfoliating texture. From the first use, I love how it made my face feel - and zero irritation at all. I'm confident that the make-up is being removed effectively and this cleanser leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean.

New prep cleanser

I've tried several cleansers from Neutrogena and I got to say - made great progress on the quality and effectiveness of the product. I've always like Neutrogena and was one of my go to product. They do a great job for sensitive and oily skin.

Cleanser

This cleanser has a lovely smell. It is also very gentle on the skin. My looks much better, it is much more smooth and radiant. This cleanser is really easy to use, since it has a pump. Thankyou, Chickadvisor for allowing me to try this amazing product!!! #gotitfree #Chickadvisor

I really like it!

I’ve been a bit skeptical about creamy waxed wash for my combination skin, but I was wrong. I really like the scrubbing added to it, it leaves my skin smooth and moisture.

Very Gentle to Use Everyday

I received this Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser by Neutrogena as a #gotitfree product to review from #ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    Im 55 years old, and Each year I’m getting to see more and more wrinkles and not so firm skin anymore,so I was excited to be chosen to try this product out. I’ve been using it morning and night to cleanse my face for a week now. I really like the light scent, and the exfoliating granulars are gentle on my face and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and smooth. Very simple to use, and cleans all the dirt and oils from your face quite nice.Washes off very easy which is a plus. I like the pump action on bottle,makes it easy to use. I definitely have noticed a difference on my skins texture, a lot smoother, wrinkles don’t look so defined. Only thing I’d have loved to see was that it was foamy. But I’d highly recommend this, and I will be buying it in the future as well.

Lightweight cleanser

The Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser comes in a not too large bottle with a pump nozzle for easy dispensing . I found you only needed a pea size amount to use over entire face. The cleanser has a pleasant scent. Not overpowering. There were tiny granular bits in the cleanser to help with exfoliating. But did not feel like sandpaper like most cleansers do. This was gentle on my skin.

Once I applied the cleanser over my face my skin felt really clean and eventually after about 1Week of usage my skin looked brighter.
    There was no grimy film on my face and I am always happy about that. Gentle cleanser but did it’s job well.
    Happy and pleasantly surprised.

Loved it but

I was given this as a free product to try for my honest review so here we go.
    This was an ok prep wash. I found it more like most facial cleaners I have used in the past. Not sure it's a needed step but I did as I was instructed as I did want the best results. It did have more of the granulars then most cleansers nowadays. I do wish it was more foamy but I was fresh faced after so a plus there.

Love this product!

I was able to try the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free from ChickAdvisor. I love the feel of this product on my face. It is a creamy based cleanser, doesn't make your face feel dry or oily. There is a light scent, if you like scented products. It made my face feel clean and very soft after using for only 1 week. It washes off your face easily with your hands or washcloth. I would definitely buy this product again!

Gentle exfoliant

I really like this Rapid Wrinkle Repair cleanser by Neutrogena for use in the shower where the pump dispenser is really handy and rinsing is super easy. There isn't much lathering action when using it but the lightly scented cream and gentle exfoliating grains leave my face feeling clean and fresh. I've been using this for about 2 weeks on my face and neck and so far very pleased!

Great Three-in-One Product

I received this product free for testing purposes.

I used the product for a week. Typically I only exfoliate twice a week, but this lovely cream was gentle enough to use every day. The texture was lovely and the scent very pleasant, not artificial. I noticed a slight difference in my wrinkles in a week (I'm sure with continued use, it will increase); also a nice bonus was a noticeable reduction/healing of my hormone-related acne.

I would definitely purchase this product, as it combines cleansing and exfoliating in one product.