NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Good cleanser

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep cleanser to test and I am very impressed.

It comes with a pump and all you need is one pump to cover your face. It is mildly abrasive and creamy. It rinses off well with water and my face feels soft and clean. I also noticed a difference in texture in my skin after I use it

I will purchase this cleanser again and the price is reasonable. I will also recommend this product to my family and friends.

Love this facial cleanser

I received my package and started using the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser immediately. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. My face feels softer and has a shine to it that it never had before. I love that you can use it daily and it doesn't over exfoliate your skin. I highly recommend this product for a daily cleanser.

Sent bon

J'ai bien apprécié ce nettoyant. J'adore sa senteur légère et sa texture. Le fait qu'il soit en pompe est très pratique. Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse la peau douce. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

August 02, 2019

Found my new face scrub!!!

Even though this Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is marketed as a prep for another product I found my new go to daily scrub with this #gotitfree FULL SIZE trial from @ChickAdvisor. It's fragrance is light and I like that, the formula is soap free and doesn't dry my skin and I can use it every day...and the scrubbers are small and effective and not harsh. Almost forgot the bottle mentions an important environmental factor...they are not those nasty micro plastic beads! I truly feel my skin is rid of all makeup and dirt after every use and after two weeks of use overall my skin felt softer. I am an avid face skin washer being in my late 40s so I have used a lot of products. I think the non drying part of this product is what I like the most!!!

Interesting Cleanser To Pair With Retinol

I received the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser from Neutrogena and Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinions.

I have been using the Prep Cleanser for the past 2 weeks in conjunction with the retinol oil at night. The cleanser is generously sized at 5oz and comes in a pump. The product has a thick cream texture with exfoliating grains. The cream is so dense that I feel I am cleansing my face with a hand lotion or moisturizer. It is also pretty strongly scented which I don't prefer from my skincare products.

I typically use a cleanser with gentle exfoliating acids already so I didn't notice much difference using this product. I did find it somewhat difficult to remove cleanly from my skin because of the heavier, greasy texture but it did leave my skin moisturized, which seems like a good idea before retinol.

I don't think this is a bad cleanser but I would not purchase it for myself. I have others I prefer to use instead of this and it did not do anything that they don't already do.

Thank you Neutrogena and Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try this product.

QUICK RESULTS

Thanks to Neutrogena and Chick Advisor I was able to try and review this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I used this product for the last 2 weeks, morning and before going to bed and I was really impressed because I honestly saw an improvement right away. My skin was softer and looked more radiant. The little spheres the product contains makes you feel that your skin is very clean and are very gentle. You don’t need to use another product to exfoliate because it does it at the same time it cleans. I also love the smell which is very important for me and the fact that the bottle has a pump is more hygienic and practical.
    #gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor

Perfect exfoliator

What a wonderful product! It's a creamy cleanser with little exfoliator balls. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and I'd only lightly fragranced. I like that it has a pump too! Makes it super easy to get the perfect amount while in the shower. It gently exfoliates my face, removing all of the dry ski and leaving yout skin feeling so smooth and didnt over dry! I would absolutely recommend this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved this

I really like this product. I had a bit of redness the first few days but it went away quickly. This leaves your skin feeling noticeably smoother. This is something that I will definitely keep buying!! And it has a nice light scent, not over powering.

August 02, 2019

Close up proves it works

I have to admit that I was skeptical about this product in the beginning but after using it for more than 1 week and doing a close up of my skin I'm pretty excited. I can literally see my skin looking better.
    I love that it's a gentle exfoliator and makes my skin feel soft. It's paraben free, Oil-Free and Soap-Free which Is also awesome. This prep cleanser doesn't leave your skin feeling dry either, which seems to be the problem with most cleansers. Excited to see the results the longer I use this. #gotitfree

Decent Enough Cleanser

I recently had the opportunity to try the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. This is a decent cleanser containing non plastic microbeads for gentle exfoliation. It did leave my face feeling clean & Fresh and after using for a week I would say my skin was softer and smoother. I was disappointed that it contain fragrance however, as this can be irritating in a skincare product and is completely unnecessary. I also felt that I had to take extra care in rinsing as it seemed to leave a bit of a film on my face. Having said that, once it was rinsed, my skin felt good.

My greatest disappointment in this brand is the fact that although they claim to be cruelty free and likely technically are in North America, they do fund animal testing on their products in China as it is a requirement to sell there. This discourages me from using their products as there are many companies out there with products that are equally good that do not sell in China or do animal testing.

My overall impression is that this is a decent cleanser that does what it is intended to do. Removing the fragrance would make it even better in my books.