NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser with glycolic acid

I’ve been trying this Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser with glycolic acid that I #gotitfree from @NeutrogenaCanada

And I am happy to share my own honest opinion here 😊
    It’s mild, very gentle, it doesn’t dry the skin out at all even in the presence of the glycolic acid in it. It gently prepares the skins for the retinol to penetrate deeper and work more efficiently. It doesn’t flake the skin. You can safely use it twice daily.
    I would use it even without the retinol follow up. Good stuff!

ChickAdvisor #tryrapidwrinklerepaircanada
    @NeutrogenaCA

essentiel à ma routine

J'ai essayé le Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair. J'ai tout simplement adoré le produit. Il contient de mini-granules qui permettent à la peau de notre visage de la rendre tout simplement fraiche, propre et vivante. Je vais adopter ce produit dans mon quotidien, c'est certain!

Creamy mild exfoliation

This is such a mild exfoliating creamy cleanser which is perfect for daily use. I love how my skin feels after I wash my face with it. It doesn’t dry out my skin and makes it clean and soft. I will recommend this product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

An effective cleanser

I use several cleansers depending on my needs of the day. Sometimes oil free, other times a cleaning cloth or a pump cleanser like this. I found this cleanser to work well, clean my skin and not cause any reaction. I would recommend it to anyone concerned about aging skin and needing an effective cleanser.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Gentle physical and chemical exfoliator

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Exfoliating Prep Facial Cream Cleanser to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree

I found that this exfoliating cleanser was pretty gentle on my skin. I typically avoid physical exfoliators because they can be pretty rough on the skin, but I have had no issues here. It did a pretty good job at cleaning and making my skin soft and ready to use the Retinol Oil that I received with it.

Along with the Retinol Oil, my skin has been looking a lot better. It is brighter and has more of a glow.

I'd definitely recommend it

Great cleanser

I received the neutrogena prep cleanser for free to try. I loved that it was a pump bottle and found that worked well to get just the right amount for my face. The cleanser had little beads in it which felt really nice on your face when washing. It did not foam a lot which I liked and was easy to rinse off. I felt like it did a really great job at cleansing my face. My skin felt smooth and clean after using it for a week. Visibly I didn’t really see a difference in how my skin looked but it felt smoother. I will definitely be buying this again.

Je l'adore!

J'ai essayé le nettoyant préparatoire correcteur de rides express de Neutrogena puisque ceux-ci m'ont offert un produit gratuit. #GotItFree
    Je l'ai adoré ! Tout d'abord, le flacon pompe fonctionne très bien pour avoir une quantité exacte de produit chaque fois. Puis, le nettoyant sent vraiment bon avec ses arômes de baies. Il a également une texture très soyeuse et agréable pour la peau. En plus de sa texture crémeuse, le nettoyant comprend également des microbilles exfoliantes très (trop?) douces pour la peau. Il laisse la peau propre, rafraîchie et lisse avant l'application du rétinol. Au niveau qualité-prix, celle-ci est très bonne puisque le nettoyant coûte environ une quinzaine de dollars, ce qui est semblable à des produits similaires. Le flacon de 141g devrait durer environ 3 mois, selon l'utilisation quotidienne après une semaine. Je le recommande fortement comme nettoyant quotidien, même sans le rétinol, car il laisse la peau radieuse et j'ai vraiment apprécié sa texture et son odeur.

Fresh, renewed skin

I was lucky enough to be part of the campaign for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, and the prep cleanser was one of the products I received for free. I really liked this product. I'll say I find the retail price a little high, but it seems to fall in line with similar products. It exfoliates your face and I loved the way the exfoliation beads felt. There is a fantastic scent, but if your skin is sensitive to scented products, this may not be ideal. My skin felt very clean and soft after using it. I would definitely recommend this product.

Neutrogena Rapid Repair Cleanser

I received this product free as part of a review club and I was extremely excited to test it! I’m at that age where lines and spots are starting to pop up so I needed to amp up my skincare routine. While I’ve only had it for a few days, I’m already impressed. The cleanser is gentle, but still exfoliates my skin leaving a silky smooth finish. Love it!

Great Wrinkle Fighter!

I was chosen as a Neutrogena Advocate and asked to try their new Prep Cleanser at no cost.

This is one of the first products I have used to target fine lines and wrinkles. I used it in combination with Neutrogena’s Retinol Oil.

The packaging and design of the bottle are neutral and space saving. It has a very creamy consistency which helped prevent my skin from drying out. I loved the exfoliating part, my skin felt immediately soft and clean after the first use.

The scent is definitely on the strong side so I would avoid using it if you’re sensitive to them. I loved the scent and found it refreshing!

I have been using this product for just over a week. My goal was to target those tough lines on your forehead. I noticed some small changes to the size of the lines about half way through using it (4 days). By a week I received a compliment that my skin glowed and I looked younger! I will be continuing to use this product to tackle those deep lines and have already recommended it to some of my family. Great cleanser that isn’t too harsh!

Updated On: August 04, 2019

Note: Image was for the Retinol Oil part but the before and after pics are the same!