NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Delivers on One Week Results Promise

I was sent this item for testing and reviewing purposes. I have never tried any of Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair items and I have tried these for a little under two weeks. I typically try to allow myself more time in a skincare testing period, however, these do promise results in one week's time.

I love that this has a pump. I can't say that I love the scent (I find it to be too sweet), but it's certainly not the worst I've come across. This does prepare your skin for the retinol oil in this regimen. This does exfoliate and does not contain any of those dreaded plastic microbeads.

I have sensitive and dry skin. I did not find this too abrasive and can get away with using it once daily. Though it does say twice, I just don't feel comfortable doing that. I notice a little redness, but no worse than any other cleanser I use and it does not last long. My skin does feel softer and looks brighter afterward.

Great facial cleanser

I had gotten this as a full size sample to try. I normally don’t like cream cleaners as I feel like they don’t leave my face as clean as I like. However, this one passed the test. I felt like my face was soft and clean after using it just once.

Great cleanser!

This cleanser was a great addition to my skin care routine! The cleanser makes my skin nice and smooth and I really enjoyed the salicylic acid in there which helped calm a few imperfections! This lathers up well and smelled great! The pump dispenser was great too. I'd consider buying this again once I run out!
    #gotitfree from @chickadvisor

clean and fresh

i love the feel of this cleanser. It exfoliates and cleanses in one step. The product does not leave my skin feeling dry nor tight. i will purchase this again.

Un super exfoliant

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser. Je dois dire que j'ai adoré l'effet d'exfoliant sur ma peau. J'ai senti ma peau bien nettoyé et ce en douceur. Ce produit fera définitivement parti de ma routine. Merci ChickAdvisor!

It's great!

I really enjoyed the rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser. It made my face feel so soft. I really like the little gritty bits inside the face wash. I would totally recommend it to all my friends and family. And thanks to chick advisor I was able to try it for free.

August 06, 2019

I was a fan after first use

I received it for free by chickadvisor to try and share my reviews. I must say that I was impressed when I used it for the very first time. It removes all the makeup, dirt and oils without too over drying. The skin looks glowy, plumped and fresh!

Smooth and Radiant skin!

Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me NEUTROGENA HYDRO RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER in return for my honest opinion.

This cleanser has a very pleasant scent and the micro beads do a good job at exfoliating my skin, leaving it soft and smooth. My only concern is the mirco beads feel quite harsh on the skin and they might be stripping away too much on the surface. I have been using it two to three times each week and I am really liking how radiant my skin is looking since I've started to include this as part of my skin care routine.

I will continue to use this cleanser a few times week along with a more gentle cleanser.

Sa fonctionne

J’ai donner le produit à ma mère et elle l’a tester le jour même elle aime le produit et à déjà remarqué des changement elle l’adore et va en acheter mais qu’elle arrive à la fin de la bouteille on regarde combien de temps sa dure avent l’achat le format est gros se qui est super 👍

Great Exfoliating Cleanser

This is a really good exfoliating cleanser that is also gentle on skin. I really felt that my skin was much softer and cleaner after just the first use! Only a small amount is needed so I can see this being a great value and lasting for quite some time.