NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 22, 2019

Soft and smooth, not drying

I received a free sample from ChickAdvisor of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. This cleanser is not drying, I found it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Scents can sometimes bother me, but no issues at all.

Fantastique! On

En une semaine, j’ai vu une difference! Les ridules presque disparues et les rides plus prononcées ont diminuées. Tres satisfaite! Ma peau à changé de texture, à mon grand bonheur

Je rachèterai ce produit

J’ai bien aimé l’effet exfoliant du nettoyant. Il prépare bien la peau à l’application du sérum. J’ai remarqué une belle amélioration de mes rides d’expression au front après quelques jours seulement d’utilisation combiné du nettoyant et du sérum

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would def buy!

I am pleased with this cleanser! I usually do cream cleansers but from time to time I feel I need something a little deeper but still gentle. Pleasantly surprised!

Its good so far

So far I have used this product on and off to get my skin used to it. At first I was using it every 2 days but that started to dry out my skin and made it irritated. It is very harsh on the skin so have to remember to not be heavy handed when using it. It's a creamy texture which helps in removing any leftover makeup.

excellent

I lived this product the texture and feel of it on my skin was delightful. I felt my skin looked my clean and vibrant the next day and would totally recommend this product to friends and family for sure

Review of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser

I received a free sample from ChickAdvisor of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I tried it out under a variety of conditions, to remove sunscreen, to remove makeup or just for general cleansing and it worked great for all! I would definitely recommend this product.

2.2/5

August 22, 2019

Nettoyant correcteur de rides express

J’ai été choisis pour tester gratuitement le
    nettoyant correcteur de rides de Neutrogena. J’ai bien aimé la texture du produit, mais j’ai trouvé que le produit était trop parfumé. Si je compare avec les nettoyants que j’ai déjà essayé, je ne peux pas dire que celui-ci ce démarque des autres.

August 22, 2019

Love how this makes my skin feel

I love this product, my skin feels so fresh and clean. The smell is amazingly!

I spend most of my days outside in the summer, therefore, this product had to work hard to make any difference to my skin.

I feel if I can see a difference in the summer, I can’t imagine what the outcome will be during the winter. I am definitely am going to see for sure

Great cleanser.

I used the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser and the Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Lightweight Anti-wrinkle Retinol Facial Oil together and the results were wonderful !
    I was very lucky in being selected to try these great products for free through ChickAdvisor !
    Some facial cleansers use to leave my facial feeling, tight and dry. But the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser was very nice ! Feels very nice when massaging it into my face, and washed off with no residue left. My face always feels soft and smooth.
    Using both of these products together, I have noticed a difference in my face in a matter of a few weeks. My skin is brighter, clearer, and does look a bit younger. I can just imagine the results after a few months !
    I would def recommend this to anyone !
    #gotitfree # NeutrogenaCanada #ChickAdvisor