4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

July 07, 2020

I will buy this again

I have very sensitive skin so bought this product as my first foray into the world of retinol.
    I am 35 and have been getting Botox in my forehead for about 2 years now.
    This product is not for the big wrinkles you have already, maybe there will be some fading but overall it is more to help slow the appearance of new ones. It has really helped the fine lines around my eyes and just on my upper cheek area and on my neck.
    I have had no breakouts and it has been a great addition to my nightly skin care routine.
    At first I did apply 2 times daily but had to stop for a few days because of some burning and peeling, which can be normal with retinol. I gradually built up to using it nightly now.

May 30, 2020

Loved it!

I really loved the way this Neutrogena cream applied to my skin and the way It felt also. I have reactive skin but wanted to start a treatment for my fine lines and wrinkles. I love that the scent was not over bearing also. It did take a few weeks to kick in and i did notice some brightening of my skin too.

April 29, 2020

wasn't for me

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream to try for free. It had a pleasant scent and the whipped cream went on as a thin layer. I was afraid I would feel it but it absorbed quickly.

After a few days I noticed some pimples along my jaw line so I had to stop and they went away. I have combination skin.

I was very disappointed as I really wanted to like it but am using it on my neck.

I also don't like creams without a dispenser, I feel I contaminate the cream when I have to put my fingers into it no matter how much I clean my hands.

2.3/5

April 29, 2020

An average moisturizer

I've used this product for 3 weeks after receiving it for free to review. I experienced some dryness after using it, but nothing too extreme. The moisturizer has a creamy texture and skin feels dewy after application, but slightly dry a few hours later.
    The price is a bit high for a drug store brand. I don't think I would recommend this product.

April 16, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

I had a sample sent to me from Chick Advisor. I was really impressed with the rich texture right away. I have extremely dry, aging skin so I knew this product would benefit me. After 2 weeks, I noticed an improvement in my skin’s texture and firmness. I have tried many similar creams and this one is one of the best.

April 16, 2020

I had a sample sent to me from Chick advisor. I was really impressed with the rich texture right away. After 2 weeks, I definitely noticed an increased firmness and improved texture in my skin. I have tried many similar products out there and this one is among the best!

Very Smooth

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is a very good quality & smooth, nurishing product. I would definitely recommend it & will purchase the product in the future.

April 14, 2020

Great Product!

Pretty sure this is magic in a jar, all it’s missing is the sparkly fairy dust like appearance!! It even smells amazing, to be honest I was expecting it to have that typical face cream scent, so it was a nice surprise to find that it was different and super fresh smelling. For me, that’s one of the main characteristics that I’m drawn to when choosing my products, so it’s important.
    The texture is amazing and feels like pure silk when it’s applied, it dries quickly, and it doesn’t feel like anything was even put onto my face/neck.
    My skin feels great and looks super healthy after using it daily after only a weeks time!
    The price is totally fair for the quality, and I will definitely recommend to anyone needing skincare advice or looking for a high quality anti-wrinkle cream.
    I appreciate the chance I’ve been given to be a part of this sampling opportunity, I’m equally proud to help with the advertisements and to promote this great new product! #Neutrogena #WrinkleEraser #ChickAdvisor #ProductTesting #CanadianFreeSamples #RapidWrinkleRepair #Magic #SmellsSoGood #FreshAF

April 14, 2020

Amazing product

I was provided a full size complementary jar of this product. It's a very good product. I found it very effective. Almost too effective lol. Within 2 weeks my face was peeling. I had to reduce use to every 2nd day for a while. I found the scent subtle & pleasing. The texture was just right. I would buy this product.

April 13, 2020

Great product!

I really saw a difference in my skin using this product! I didn’t find that it irritates me at all, but my skin is not really sensitive so I can understand how it might not be the best choice for some. I have some fine lines and wrinkles mostly on my forehead, and they have definitely become less noticeable over the past few weeks of use! I didn’t find it to be greasy at all and the texture was quite nice, easily spreadable and not too sticky or heavy. The price point on this is quite good too, especially for how well it works. Neutrogena has really stepped up its game and I’ve discovered a lot of winners in their new products lately!