Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

Better than expected!

I’ve tried many clay cleansers before and all of them dried out my face, so I expected this one to do the same but I am pleasantly surprised that after a week of using it my pores are smaller and it hasn’t dried out my face! I absolutely love this product!

It's the best!

It's really good face wash. It didn't make my face greasy, or dry. Ever since I started using it my face has looked brighter, clearer and more radiant. It's great give it a try!

Super

Efficace, nettoie en profondeur, sensation de propreté supérieure, dure toute la journée, je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir la peau grasse après 1h, bonne odeur, texture

Amazing face soap

I loved this soap. I wash my face twice a day. I have super oily skin and I want a soap that can remove the oils but balance the skin so it doesn’t get all greasy and this does it!!! It’s not harsh at all

At home spa

Right from the start the smell was absolutely. I loved the texture and consistency of the product it made a very nice foam on my face. After my skin was extremely soft and the texture was very smooth.

April 22, 2021

Oily skin's breath of fresh air

I often hear that a 'mild' cleanser is the way to go. But having oily skin, sometimes you just need something powerful to get a deep clean. This cleanser is the way to go. I'm a big fan of clay masks, but don't always have time to do them. This cleanser gives me the best of both worlds, and it's been essential with these hotter days (and sunscreen).

The best cleanser

I think this is amazing! I used it the first night I received it and the next my face felt amazing. I truly do recommend this product for anyone with oily skin especially if you’re nervous to try a product I would recommend!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Baby smooth skin.

Excellent cleanser. Removed all my makeup from the day and it is non irritating even around the eyes. Left my face feeling super smooth and clean. Will definitely be purchasing once it’s gone.

Great Cleanser

I've never tried a clay cleanser before, but after trying this Neutrogena skin balancing clay cleanser I am very pleased with being able to try it. It works better than I could have ever imagined and it doesn't dry out my skin.

Refreshing and gentle

I loved the smell of this product, and the texture was smooth and silky. It felt really nice and was a great sensory experience. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, but still found this a bit drying afterwards. Though it definitely cleansed my skin of the oil and build up, I felt like it stripped the moisture a bit more than I would have liked. Using the cleansing cloths after and some moisturizer helped restore my skin. I think I would use this more as weekly treatment than a daily cleanser. Perhaps someone with oiler skin than me would benefit from daily use.