Nexxus® Oil Infinite Dry Hair Oil Reviews
#3 in Hair Oil

April 10, 2018

Makes your hair very soft

I really like this product I have dry hair from colouring it and I find this makes my hair very soft and blow drying and straightening it. It also tames fly always after straightening it As well and when I leave my hair curly I add this in to help the frizz

2.8/5

February 09, 2018

Product did what it said it would.

you need to use very little of product....too much and hair looks oily and weighed down. use before hair drying. Leaves hair shiny. Does not help hair repair or split ends.

October 22, 2016

I'm just not a fan of hair oils, so I didn't enjoy the sample of this that I got the chance to try. I find when using oils my hair becomes greasier much quicker, so I think it's probably better suited to those with particularly dry and damaged hair.

October 22, 2016

Je me fais colorer les cheveux depuis plusieurs années et j'ai vraiment besoin d'un bon produit pour revitaliser ma chevelure.
    Nexxus fait un bon travail mais pas tout à fait ce que j'espérais.

3.2/5

October 21, 2016

This Nexxus Oil infinite dry hair oil was not bad it makes my hair look nice and good for when i am styling my hair with heat. I rather use a nature oil like rose hip or raspberry seed oil in my hair tho but this is still not bad

October 20, 2016

Loved this hair oil. Applied directly to my hair after blow drying and it left my hair feeling noticeably softer, smoother and more nourished. I loved the results and will definitely be buying again.

October 20, 2016

My hair always seems dry and damaged, but a couple uses of this product made my hair feel healthier and smoother. My hair is coarse and curly and I find i don't have to use a lot to get it to work well so the bottle lasts foreve, and the smell is fantastic.

October 20, 2016

This product is so worth the price! I use it almost every morning and it provides my hair with a smoothe looking tone and a very soft feel. Keeps hair from looking dry or frizzy

October 19, 2016

It was my first time to try this product! I used it every morning before work. I applied a little at the end of my hair, and it let my hair without fizzy all the days and shine and smooth!

October 19, 2016

Je trouve que l'huile est trop liquide, ce qui fait qu'elle coule facilement entre les doigts et l'application devient difficile, je me retrouve avec des endroits très gras dans mes cheveux.