• Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer in Flirt Alert

1 review
Ranked #1474 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

;

February 04, 2010

This was in the sale bin of Winners, and after trying Blue Lace, I decided to buy this one too. In most places, the price ranges from $7-$10 or a bit more. I wouldn't buy it at that price, but the quality is quite good.

I always thought that there was no difference in quality between normal drugstore polishes like NYC and more expensive polishes. Well there is. I am pretty good at apply polish, but this one was just so good! 100% streak-free and not even the tiniest bubbles. Usually for most polishes, I end up with a few little bubbles on the thumb nails. But this polish was just perfect. The colors are bright and very nice.

Now about the color. It is a light pink with purple shimmer which gives a really nice effect. I've seen polishes that are hot pink with purple shimmer, but haven't seen a light pink with it. I have not tried it on my nails yet. I did test this on a fake nail and the color was totally wearable. It is a great color for the Spring.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge