Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is perfect for those occasions when full strength tea tree oil is not necessary, Thursday Plantation offers Tea Tree Antiseptic. thursdayplantation.com

April 19, 2017

I love this tea tree oil. Its a great price and lasts a long time. I buy this and put it in a detangling spray for my kids. I find its a great deterrent for lice. I also find it helps with itchiness and dry flakes. I also use it on any scrapes, burns and breakouts.

April 06, 2017

Tea tree oil is a great product. I use it in pimples, acne, sores, cuts and rashes on my skin. It dries up the skin conditions quickly and helps clear up the pimples. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

April 04, 2017

This product is my HG when it comes to zapping away breakouts overnight! It truly works like magic and is all natural so I don't feel bad about it being too harsh for my skin! The only thing I hate about it is the scent which lingers even in the moring!

March 10, 2016

J'ai toujours à la maison de l'huile essentielle de Tea Tree. Ce un produit merveilleux, à la fois antibactérien, antifongique et antiviral. C'est un produit excellent pour mettre sur un début d'herpès labial, il disparaît très vite avec cela. Produit vraiment très efficace.

March 10, 2016

I love, Love, LOVE this stuff! I always have a large bottle of it in my medicine cabinet, and a small one for travel. I use it on everything from cuts to insect bites to pimples, and add a few drops to my shampoo if I need a boost. I also dilute a drop and use on my son to ward off bugs, and use it (with a few other essential oils) as an insect repellent outside. I cannot say enough good about this product, it is something I never go without!

March 01, 2014

I think this works interestingly as an acne treatment. I could not stand the smell. It also felt medicated once on the skin, as there was a cooling sensation. It might feel counter-intuitive to put oil on blemishes, but this does a good job as an astringent and an anti-bacterial pore cleaner.

September 11, 2013

I use this full strength as a spot treatment and it works like a dream!

November 25, 2011

This brand of tea tree oil is great. Use it on nearly everything...even mix 15 drops in a spray bottle with some water for an instant household disinfectant.

November 25, 2011

A friend gave me this to use when I had a blemish and it worked wonders! I love how this is a natural oil as I have sensitive skin.

August 03, 2011

I always have tea tree oil on hand it does wonders for so many ailments.I have a problem area on my chin where I will often get breakouts I apply the tea tree oil straight on a blemish and it always clears it up for me.It is a great antiseptic great for cuts as well.I also add a few drops in a spray bottle and use it to spray on my face.You can find tea tree oil just about anywhere now health food stores,pharmacy,super markets it has become more popular.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot