Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is perfect for those occasions when full strength tea tree oil is not necessary, Thursday Plantation offers Tea Tree Antiseptic. thursdayplantation.com

November 02, 2017

Great for spot treatments!

Tea tree oil has so many uses. I stopped using products with salicylic acid for my occasional acne because it dried my skin out too much. On a whim I tried tea tree oil, just a little bit, and I was thrilled with the results. I've tried other brands but they all irritated my skin.

October 02, 2017

Very Effective

I love this product. It keeps my skin clear and free from breakouts, just a couple little dabs are needed before bed. I also add a couple drops to some water in a spray bottle and spray my kids hair before school to deter head lice. It’s a great price for the amount you get.

August 18, 2017

Effective on acne and mosquito bites

Very effective on acne and mosquito bites. It has a very strong smell though, like most tea tree oils. I only put this on before I go to bed. If your skin is feeling rather dry, maybe refrain from using this as it will sting.

April 19, 2017

I love this tea tree oil. Its a great price and lasts a long time. I buy this and put it in a detangling spray for my kids. I find its a great deterrent for lice. I also find it helps with itchiness and dry flakes. I also use it on any scrapes, burns and breakouts.

April 06, 2017

Tea tree oil is a great product. I use it in pimples, acne, sores, cuts and rashes on my skin. It dries up the skin conditions quickly and helps clear up the pimples. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

April 04, 2017

This product is my HG when it comes to zapping away breakouts overnight! It truly works like magic and is all natural so I don't feel bad about it being too harsh for my skin! The only thing I hate about it is the scent which lingers even in the moring!

March 10, 2016

J'ai toujours à la maison de l'huile essentielle de Tea Tree. Ce un produit merveilleux, à la fois antibactérien, antifongique et antiviral. C'est un produit excellent pour mettre sur un début d'herpès labial, il disparaît très vite avec cela. Produit vraiment très efficace.

March 10, 2016

I love, Love, LOVE this stuff! I always have a large bottle of it in my medicine cabinet, and a small one for travel. I use it on everything from cuts to insect bites to pimples, and add a few drops to my shampoo if I need a boost. I also dilute a drop and use on my son to ward off bugs, and use it (with a few other essential oils) as an insect repellent outside. I cannot say enough good about this product, it is something I never go without!

March 01, 2014

I think this works interestingly as an acne treatment. I could not stand the smell. It also felt medicated once on the skin, as there was a cooling sensation. It might feel counter-intuitive to put oil on blemishes, but this does a good job as an astringent and an anti-bacterial pore cleaner.

September 11, 2013

I use this full strength as a spot treatment and it works like a dream!