Nina Ultra Pro Nailpolish Reviews
#883 in Nail Polish

September 16, 2016

One of my favourite brands of Nail Polish is Nina Ultra Pro. I love the wide, flat brush and easy coverage. They offer an amazing selection of colours from vibrant to neutral tones and everything in between.

A great choice for summer toes, this polish is long lasting and resistant to wear and tear. I purchase at Sally Hansen Beauty Supply where they often have sales with multiple purchases.

April 18, 2016

One of the best nail polishes I own. One of the few polishes that actually stays on my nails for more than a couple days without chipping. Excellent coverage and well pigmented.

April 11, 2016

I purchased this on a whim because well why wouldn't you buy something with your namesake, right!!??
    The color i bought is 709283 Never Glum Plum. I am IN LOVE with this color but i am kind of disappointed with the lasting ability of this product. I would say that you can get two days out of this polish before it starts chipping off. Happy with the color not happy with the chipping.

January 29, 2015

I have tried many different brands of polish and i have always found that they are chipped by the next day. The Nina brand lasted so much longer and the colors are beautiful!

December 05, 2013

I love the Nina Ultra Pro Salon Formula Nail Lacquer. It goes on nicely and has great long-lasting coverage. Also, it comes in a wide variety of bright and beautiful colors.