NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 365 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

April 26, 2017

As I age, I really enjoy this product. I have been a consumer of Nivea products since my teenage years, replacing the standard perfumed bar soaps with Nivea creme when washing my face. I am thrilled that Nivea has made a moisturizing cream for dry skin that makes aging more tolerable!!

April 26, 2017

I received this product for free to review as a Chick Advisor. I really enjoyed the product and found it perfect for using in the morning prior to work. It had a nice light scent and felt great on my skin. I would certainly recommend this product.

April 25, 2017

I was really pleasantly surprised about this product! The texture is amazing: so lightweight, almost gel-like and it does absorb instantly like the packaging says. Even though the cream is so light, hydration was enough for my skin to last all day. What's more important is the effect it gives your skin: it really smoothes it out giving almost a silky feel and the makeup just glides on top of it. I am enjoying this product and would definitely recommend it!

April 21, 2017

I received the new Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer as a sample from Chick Advisor. I was a bit confused as to whether this would be used directly under makeup or as a primer under moisturizer. Living in Canada this would not be enough to moisturize my skin in the winter, so I do not believe that I got the "primer" benefits for my makeup. Might be good for somebody who is not prone to dry skin, or for use in the summer! I did feel that it added an extra layer to my skin and helped seal in my moisture after washing my face. Nice cooling sensation as well.

April 19, 2017

I received this free product to try through ChickAdvisor but all opinions written here are my own. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this moisturizing primer! My skin gets super dry in the winter months and my foundation ends up splotchy or cakey and not cute at all! This primer helped my foundation stay smooth all day long! The primer absorbed quickly and I felt as though it was perfect timing for me to apply the primer and then once I had all of my makeup lined up, it was dry enough to start the application of my foundation. I would definitely recommend this primer to my friends and family and I can see myself buying it again in the future. The container is large and the value is good!

April 19, 2017

Nivea did it again! I love this cream on my face. I have dry skin and usually use Nivea Q10 Visage. This cream gives enough hydration for the day and it doesn't mess up with my foundation. I am very happy with with this product and will be purchasing it in the future.. Highly recommend for all with dry skin type.

April 19, 2017

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't work for me. I found the fragrance over powering and the texture of the cream dry after it was applied. My make up did apply nicely over the primer however the fragrance and texture I didn't care for.

April 17, 2017

I received this product to try for free from Chick Advisor and all opinions are my own. I was very excited when I was picked to try this product. My skin gets especially dry in the winter in particular spots and I hate how it looks when my makeup collects there. Even when I exfoliate, there is always some dryness. So I am always on the hunt for something that will keep my skin moisturized and supple to apply before my coverup. I found that this Nivea primer did do exactly that. Even my most problem areas were nice and soft and my make up looked flawless over it. I also enjoyed that it was only lightly scented. The only issue I had with it was, even though it claims to absorb instantly, I found that this was not so. The first time I applied it, I put my coverup over it right away and I could feel both makeup and primer rub off under my finger tips. Not very attractive at all! But the second time I tried it, I instead waiting a minute or two to absorb and found that it was a much smoother application.

April 17, 2017

This was my first time reviewing a product through Chick Advisor and I was pleasantly surprised that the products sent were not sample sizes.
    As someone who wears makeup every single day, I feel a good primer is very important. My skin is extremely dry, more so in the winter months. I have been using the nivea primer daily before applying my make-up and I have noticed a significant difference. My skin tone is more even and my skin isn't as dry as it generally is but rather smooth to touch and it feels great! No issues with blemishes from using a new product which I was concerned about and people have even commented how nice my skin looks.
    I also reviewed the make up remover and was blown away by how well the product worked without leaving a greasy feeling on my face but rather a nice fresh clean feeling.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me this opportunity, and you've definitely won me over Nivea at this quality for a reasonable in store cost you will be my go to primer and makeup remover in the future.
    Do I recommend the Nivea 2 in 1 primer and make up remover? ABSOLUTELY!

April 17, 2017

I absolutely loved the Nivea 2 in 1 primer. My skim is extremely dry during winter and my foundation gets very patchy. The primer was long lasting. Ot didn't feel like I had a lot of product on. My foundation lasted throughout the day. For the value amd size of this product, I would highly recommend it.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber