NIVEA 3-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

• Deeply cleanse and purify the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 04, 2017

cleansing wipes

Purchased these for when I travel, to remove my makeup, so easy to carry across borders and such. Great gentle product that does a great job at removing makeup and to freshen up!!

June 23, 2017

These are great

Nivea makes such great products that are great quality. I love these, the scent is nice but not too strong and they are great for removing makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. I Deffinitely recommend:)

May 14, 2017

Great product. I can carry them anywhere easily in my bag. I can clean my face on a go and it comes out very clean. Its also non-fragrant as i dont like my face products with fragrance.

April 14, 2017

Very good as all nivea products, so if you dont wanna spend a lot of money and high price brands this will work just as good . I also like the fact that they dont have a lot of perfume on them

March 01, 2017

this product makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm travelling. I only need to bring these wipes with me without bringing 3 different bottles of cleanser, makeup remover or toner. this is such a life safer. price is reasonable. love it

February 17, 2017

I love these wipes. I tried them at my girlfriends house when I crashed at her place and used them to take off my makeup. It did a stellar job at doing so and my face actually felt clean and not stripped of my natural oils or weirdly dry. I have a feeling I'll be on the hunt for my own pack of these. I had a great experience

January 30, 2017

I like! These wipes remove makeup from the eyes and entire face. The clothes are thinner than other wipes I've used though so sometimes it takes me longer to remove the mascara than with competitor brands. BUT I like that they have a cool feel to them, which is a welcome thing at the end of the busy day to a tired face ;)

January 09, 2017

I found that when I used these wipes I needed to use nearly 2 or three to do the work of one usual wipe. They seemed to be drier than most, which was really unfortunate as the formula was really soft and gentle on my skin.

January 09, 2017

Très bon produit qui est doux pour la peau. J'ai une peau sensible et les lingettes nettoyantes ont nettoyées tout en douceur en laissant ma peau d'une propreté remarquable.

January 06, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin. That being said. This is the best cleanser for your face for removing make up. It doesn't leave me feeling dried out , or like I didn't get the make up off. Amazing !

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar