NIVEA 3-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#7 in Face Wipes

• Deeply cleanse and purify the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

2.7/5

May 05, 2016

I love this wipes, they help me feel refreshed when I need it.
    There is two kinds scented and non scented, they make my face feel cool, not oily. Their price is affordable and they don't rip apart when using them. They are very easy to dispose. One wipe to take all of your make up off.

April 29, 2016

This Nivea 3 in 1 refreshing cleansing wipes are marvelous! They left your skin super clean since the first time no need to use more than one wipe every time, make your face looks clean and moist and fresh.

April 26, 2016

Me encanta este producto deja mi cara bien refrescante se siente muy limpia se las recomiendo verán que les encantará estoy muy satisfecha con este producto

April 21, 2016

So easy to use! Loved it. The wipes are thick and they get the job done. It is a nice cool feeling. I did find them a bit expensive, so I will buy them on sale. Thanks chick advisor for letting me try.

April 03, 2016

Love these 3 in 1 cleansing wipes, they easily wipe off all my makeup at the end of the day. It left my face and around my eyes clean and feeling refreshed. You don't have to rinse off afterwards so it doesn't dry my face out. Which is great after our long winter. Cleans and refreshes, love it.

April 03, 2016

I Love these wipes.. Leaves my sensitive skin soft and smooth no with irritation..
    Very convenient and affordable.. Once I've tried them I've never tried anything else.

April 01, 2016

Love these wipes! I always pack some when we are camping, they work great to keep my face clean. The scent is light too which I like. Work good for getting make-up off too.

March 31, 2016

These are so handy and convenient. Very easy to use. My face feels clean and refreshed after use. They do not dry out my skin like other clothes have. Very subtle fragrance. I have my daughter using them now

March 31, 2016

I love these wipes. First off it keeps my bathroom clean in the morning when I'm getting ready and it also shortens my time in the bathroom. I need one cloth to clean my entire face. It's fast and effective. It's gentle on my skin and my skin feels clean and fresh after. The package is easy to reseal and also great to bring with you when travelling.

March 31, 2016

I have been looking for make up remover wipes for long time and I was so happy when I was chosen to review this product. I have been using it instead of makeup remover liquid and it works just as good. I like alternating from wipes and makeup remover liquids. The scent is pleasant as well.