NIVEA 3-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#7 in Face Wipes

• Deeply cleanse and purify the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 21, 2019

I would not buy again

It works well for normal makeup but as for high end and waterproof makeup this product seems to not want to come off. It makes my face burn from rubbing, and trying to get the makeup off. I have noticed severe redness after using.

August 15, 2017

Very dry

I normally use Kirkland wipes, which are pretty wet. These wipes are very dry right out of the package. I really had to rub very hard to help remove my makeup. This is not something I want to do, especially around the eye area.

January 09, 2017

I found that when I used these wipes I needed to use nearly 2 or three to do the work of one usual wipe. They seemed to be drier than most, which was really unfortunate as the formula was really soft and gentle on my skin.

2.7/5

May 05, 2016

I love this wipes, they help me feel refreshed when I need it.
    There is two kinds scented and non scented, they make my face feel cool, not oily. Their price is affordable and they don't rip apart when using them. They are very easy to dispose. One wipe to take all of your make up off.

March 25, 2016

Very basic, underwhelming quality. I personally don't see anything particularly special about these wipes other than they remove the dirt & makeup and that's it. I prefer a more natural quality.