Nivea anti-perspirant dry confidence

Nivea anti-perspirant dry confidence Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #196 out of 535 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 25, 2017

I used a pink bottle for awhile and it was great. After I started to develop a rash under my arms. Immediately I knew I needed to switch. I always knew Nivea was great for sensetive skin but I didn't know it would clear up my rash almost immediately!! Enjoy this great product ladies

December 19, 2016

This works great! And smells wonderful but not overwhelming. Used it all summer and in the heat of Mexico....very effective! Even helps with the night sweats!

September 26, 2016

I love the scents of these anti-perspirants! They work very well I find. I use this brand quite often and am impressed with the effectiveness. The price is great and it leaves my underarms feeling softer.

September 07, 2016

I don`t recommend this product, just because it won`t lasts 48 hours, as they promise. It usually works couple hours and then my urmpits starts to smell bad and not fresh.

September 07, 2016

I bought this randomly cause it was on sale. It has a nice fresh scent, doesn't stain your clothes, doesn't irritate and is very effective as a daily deodorant as well as when very active.