NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Next level Nourshment

I received this free to try and I’m very thankful I did!
    I have dry skin, from head to toe. The ‘Nivea Care Nourshing Cream’ is thick and creamy, just perfect for getting in all of those cracks to penetrate and work it’s magic! My hands and arms were left feeling healed, silky and smooth!
    There is a shuttle fresh scent but nothing over powering if you’re sensitive to smell I believe you should be ok with this. I am very triggered by scents to migraines and I was fine.
    This is going to be a staple in my routine and gift options for loved ones at Christmas!
    #tessasfavourites #tessaxnivea #igotitfree

I’d recommend this Product

Thank you for the free try on sample. I really like the product. Compared with other similar product, this non greasy cream is very easy to be absorbed and make skin smoothy and comfortable.

My favourite!

Finally a product that isn't greasy on your skin! I've tried many creams out there and this product tops it all. It's so hydrating and soothing on your skin and absorbs really well. Love to use this apart of my daily routine and use it as my moisturizer, Definetly a must try product.
    *I received this product in exchange for a review and apart of the Chickadvisor's Product Review Club.

August 20, 2018

Love this quality / price product!

I tried this product and I found that it was a lot less greasy thab other nivea body creams (which i like because I often find it too greasy). It really softens your skin, it's really nice to put on after a shower :). The package of nivea for this cream is really generous, and because it comes in a cup you can't waste any of it! I'm really glad that I've tried this product because I will use it again for sure! Thanks chick advisor #gotitfree #testingproducts #lovingit ! 😊

I honestly love it.

Yes, I got this for free. I swear to you I honestly really do like this cream. I have tried tons and tons of creams in my life time, as I suffer from the worst dry skin. This stuff makes my skin feel silky and smooth. I dries super fast so I can get on with my life quickly. I also find that this cream has a lighter scent than the older version I bought, which is nice. The price is prefect as it retails at my Walmart for a little over $12 for 400ml.

The perfect moisturizer

I love this cream. It has a beautiful thick texture and goes on light and smooth. It’s not at all greasy. It has a classic amazing Nivea smell. A little bit went a long way and it dried quickly, which is perfect for busy mornings. I got rid of all the dry skin on my arms and hands. I am so pleased with this product I will be buying it again and again.

August 20, 2018

Great improvement from the original

I got this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

I absolutely love the classic Nivea and this new formula is even better. It has the classic scent and branding you know and trust but with a lighter, non greasy texture that is easy apply and great year round. I found this formula true to its description, it is non greasy and absorbs quickly. I was hesitant to try it during the summer (right now we're in August) but it did not leave me feeling sticky or uncomfortable. This is truly the best moisturizer you can use year round.

The version I got comes in a pot that is easy to scoop out of and allows you to use every last bit of product. It's solid and good for traveling, you don't have to worry about having any spill out. However I have seen this same product in a tube form as well which can be easier to apply for some.

As for the result on my skin, this cream left me hydrated all day and did not smell or feel overpowering. I would strongly recommend it if you love classic nivea but want something you can use in the summer too.

Great product

I tried this product free as a sample product. It feels really good I love that the smell isn't strong. It is absorbs Into my skin almost Instantly rather then like some creams where it's a frothy lather that lingers and had to be rubbed in. Defiantly will use again

Non-greasy heaven!!

I received this product from PRC. I was amazed at the value, this cream jar is huge. I first tested the product after getting out of the shower. Normally the lotion I use takes a few minutes to soak in followed by a greasy layer needing to be rubbed in. This cream glided on and felt so refreshing. The scent is very mild.

goodbye dry skin

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream is a rich feeling cream that doesn't leave a greasy after feel. It has a luxurious texture when applied, but absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it soft and moisturized. It has all the benefits of "body butter" without the greasiness. There is no scent so it doesn't interfere with your fragrance regime.