NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

So hydrating!

I am a very big fan of Nivea. Thanks to chickadvisor I got it free for testing purposes. At first I thought it was a little greasy as opposed to the Move a product I usually use. But then I realized it was some sort of H2O hydration. It sunk right into my skin and left it nourished, smooth and healthy. Initially I was not sure if I would appreciate this particular body cream, but by the time it did it's magic i was convinced that this a product I would purchase in the future.

Hydrates Skin Quickly

I loved Nivea's Care Nourishing Cream! The cream is a nice clean, white colour and like many Nivea products it has a super light floral scent. Once you put the nourishing cream on you can't even smell it, which is perfect! The product rubs in quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy, and it hydrates. I work outdoors so my skin drys out and the Nivea cream helped my skin feel less itchy and hydrated almost right after putting it on. An added bonus is the cream can be used on any skin, including your face. I will definitely be buying this in the future. #gotitfree

Hydratante et non grasse

J'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème nivea et je l'ai aimė dès le premier essais. Super hydratante, elle pénètre rapidement sans laisser de film gras. Je peux l'utiliser sur tout le corps même le visage, ce qui rends l'étape de l'hydratation beaucoup plus rapide! Même ma fille de 5 ans l'adore.

August 30, 2018

Not a fan of creams but not greasy

I got tris product for free to try. I’m not usually a fan of creams as they feel very heavy on the skin and I don’t like digging them out of tubs. But as this one says it’s not greasy. I can’t comment on how well it works as I haven’t had enough time with it. Smells like a typical cream. I prefer lotions.

Hydrating body cream

I love how smooth and soft my skin feels after using Nivea’s nourishing cream. The cream has a light scent to it, which smells great! It’s not overwhelming.
    The cream is easy to apply and rubs in nicely. It didn’t leave my hands or stomach feeling greasy or sticky afterwards.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Pretty good!

I like that this lotion is for your face, and body. I am so tired of products
    that are 'only for your face' and 'only for your body' isn't all the same? I mean I know they are all marketed differently, but if I'm using moisturizer, I am doing something good for my skin. Period

It's a nice big container that will last a long time, so it's worth the price.

The only thing is the smell, it's clean, But not particularly dainty or feminine. Almost clinical in it's scent. I mean I guess I can wear it and then put on my perfume and they won't conflict, it just doesn't seem luxurious or sexy.
    It did the job that I expected it to do. It feels good on my skin and absorbed quickly, without feeling greasy.

Highly recommended cream

Received it free.

The cream works great for dryness. It smells nice as well. It's not too greasy where you feel your skin is oily. The texture is soft and creamy.

August 30, 2018

New favourite body cream!

I am so impressed with this product! I have dry skin so I am always looking for a very moisturizing body cream and I have found it in this product. It is not greasy at all, absorbs so quickly and leaves my skin feeling so amazing. My skin has seriously never felt so soft. I am shocked and so happy to have found this. I will definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome moisturizer. Also the container is huge so you get tons of product!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this new holy grail product out #gotitfree !

Great for eczema

We typically purchase an expensive cream to use for the kids as all 3 have dry skin and two of them have eczema. I tried this after bath time one evening and it didn't irritate. In the morning their skin was so soft! A much more cost effective option.
    #gotitfree

Agréable à appliquer !

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce magnifique produit et je l'adore. La crème s'applique très bien, elle pénètre bien la peau et laisse un fini non gras. Je suis très satisfaite et je vais en racheter.