NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Wonderful Daily Moisturizer

I’ve been using this daily since receiving it and it’s perfect for use during the summer months. I still need to use a moisturizer but I don’t need a heavy cream.
    I love the scent (Nivea’s signature scent) but it’s not overpowering. And I like that I can still smell it hours later.
    And it really does absorb quickly and doesn’t not leave a greasy feel after.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Silky smooth feel that drys quickly!

The first thing I noticed and really liked about Nivea Care Nourishing Cream was that it was packaged in a nice big crock. I like the wide opening and the crock was actually really full.

My second observation was that it had that classic Nivea smell that we have come to know and love.

I am always skeptical about products that claim to be non greasy because often they still have that weird feel on my skin. This was not the case with Nivea care nourishing cream.

It is a thick cream that goes on very even and feels silky and smooth. It drys quickly leaving my skin feeling fresh and non greasy. Its virtually weightless and does not feel like I have anything on, which for me is a huge bonus.

This is most likely a product that I will continue to use and would recommend to others.

I received Nivea Care Nourishing Cream free for my honest review, this in no way has any effect on my opinion or the honesty of my review, all opinions are my own.

Amazing!

I've never been a fan of products that claim they are for both body and face. Usually, one spot has to suffer, whether it be lacking in moisture or too much greasiness. Surprisingly, this cream, it feels like it knows what to do when it settles into different areas of your skin. It wasn't greasy at all and was thick enough to nourish all areas of my skin without having to pile it on. A little product goes a long way! Another plus is how much product you get in one package. Normally these type of containers trick you by thinking you get a lot, but really the walls are thicker and you get a lot less. Not this one. I was super happy when I opened it up and it was full at all angles. Very impressed!

The only con I have is that it smells like a cheap Avon hand lotion my grandma used to get me for my Christmas stockings. But that is such a minor thing.

September 03, 2018

This lotion lives up to its name

I was pleased to be chosen to receive this Nivea Care Nourishing Cream for free for an honest review. I was quite happy with this body cream! It comes in a pot that allows you to choose how much lotion you are going to put on at a time. The lotion itself is so creamy and luxurious! It goes on well and it truly is non-greasy. It absorbs quite quickly allowing me to get dressed right away after having put it on. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell of this body cream. I’m usually drawn to more feminine scents for my body products and this cream smells more clinical. However it really does make my skin feel soft and hydrated!

A great body lotion

I have been using this moisturizer for a few weeks. I love the fresh scent. It isn't too harsh or too fragrant. If you have combination skin I would not recommend using this cream on your face as it can leave it feeling a bit oily I find. Otherwise I am loving it as a body lotion.

September 02, 2018

Such luxurious packaging, and an outstanding moisturizer too

I loved this moisturizer right from the start. Nivea is a great brand that I always look to for affordable products (especially for moisturizer) which are gentle on sensitive skin and don't break me out. This nourishing cream comes in a heavy duty pot that is easy to dip into repeatedly for application on the entire body. I love how it makes my legs feel and how it doesn't make my back or legs feel too oily. Super wonderful for summer and fall!

Received this product free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Love it!

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor and Nivea to try and review.
    I love this cream, the scent is mild so as to not compete with my perfume. It goes on smooth and easy and absorbs into the skin quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue.
    I might almost say that I like it more that Body Butter, and that's saying a lot because I love using body butter. The real test will be in the winter as I get very very dry skin that can turn into patches of eczema.
    I would definitely recommend this!

So Smooth!

i had never tried Nivea before, but I have to say this is a great product! It feels like silk when you put it on and it leaves you feeling so smooth for the whole day. I love the size of the product, I feel like it would last me a great amount of time. I was given this product for free by CA!

September 02, 2018

Great cream but the scent is too much

I received this product free for review. I have very dry skin year round and I am kind of bad at moisturizing regularly. I was excited to try this cream out. Unfortunately I hate the scent of it. It’s super strong and old ladyish. But with the hat said the cream is so nice! It absorbs right away and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. My skin sucked in the moisture. I would still recommend this product but I would warn future cunsumers of the scent.

2.8/5

September 02, 2018

Smells amazing and quickly absorbs

I am a huge fan of the Nivea scent it's known for, and this cream smells exactly like I hoped. The scent lasted for hours and hours, which I loved. However, if you are allergic to scents I wouldn't recommend as it is heavily scented. Moisturizing wise, it felt nice when I first put it on but I didn't feel that I was moisturized for hours. Which is ok as I find some moisturizes feel sticky hours after and this one does not. It quickly absorbs and leaves nothing but beautiful scent. Even though I love the scent, I probably won't re-buy due to how quickly my skin felt like it needed more moisturizer, especially on my legs and arms. Overall, very glad to have tried it and #gotitfree. Would recommend to someone looking for a lovely scent moisturizer that isn't heavy.